by Transmute Jun
The holidays are upon us! Chanukah is here and Christmas and Kwanza are coming. Whichever winter holiday(s) you celebrate, gift-giving is probably a part of it. And while we all enjoy giving, we also enjoy receiving. So what is it that you want for Christmas?
Upon doing an informal survey amongst family and friends, I came up with a list of some of our most-wanted items:
- SNES Mini
- Death Star Waffle Maker
- Adult coloring books
- Google Home
- Gaming Headset
- Lootcrate subscription
- Porg plushies
Of course, while toys are nice, we could also use things to make our con-going lives easier! In this vein, we wanted:
- Storage for all of the exclusives we pick up at cons
- TSA-Pre status
- An affordable apartment in San Diego (so we could just live there and not have to travel to SDCC)
- A new backpack (or maybe a Con Bag of Holding)
- Gel insoles for our shoes
- A sequel or prequel to Game of Thrones (Don’t let this next season be our last!)
- A reversal of Photobucket’s unwelcome new ‘no-hotlinking’ policy
- Increased production of hot Nintendo products to actually meet demand
- A satisfying solution regarding Princess Leia’s absence L from Episode 9
- A Deadpool/Wolverine showdown on the big screen
Regular FoCC Blog readers may remember that last year I wrote a similar article. Looking back on it now, I see that some of our big dreams actually came true, such as a real Puppet Ash, new episodes of Stranger Things and more CW crossovers. Here’s hoping that this year’s biggest wishes happen for all of us in 2018!
What do you want for Christmas? Join the conversation on FoCC!