Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
SDCC Registration and Badges / Re: SDCC 2018 Open Registration
« Last post by SamTurtledove on Today at 06:38:30 pm »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
From within member ID notices (bold = mine):

Comic-Con 2018 attendee badges are sold out. There will be no additional badge sales. We thank you for your continued support and we are very grateful to receive such a high level of interest in our event.

If you purchased an attendee badge during Open Registration, you will receive a confirmation email within 72 hours of your purchase. If you do not receive your confirmation by Wednesday, December 13, please use the "Contact Us" feature on the left.

Your badge will be mailed to the shipping address on file in your Comic-Con Member ID account. To update your shipping address, please select the "Contact Info" tab above and select the "Badge Shipping Address" option. The deadline to update your shipping address is May 14, 2018.

We are unable to ship badges to an international address. International attendees may pick up their badge when they arrive onsite. Onsite pick-up hours and locations will be posted at You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login at a late date. You will need your confirmation and a photo ID to pick up your badge onsite.

Update 1:  Member ID Notices tab has been removed and Notices can now be found on the left border of icons.

Update 2: From Member ID Contact Info tab:

"PLEASE NOTE:

Address changes are temporarily locked in advance of WonderCon Anaheim 2018 badge shipping. If you need to change your shipping address for Comic-Con 2018 badge delivery, please check back after March 28, 2018. The deadline to change your shipping address for Comic-Con is May 14, 2018."

Here's my review of my first ever Gallifrey One:

and photos:
SDCC Registration and Badges / Re: SDCC, 2018 --Scalpers
« Last post by cabler30 on Today at 06:11:28 pm »
I guess they get posted at any site possible untill they find a buyer and get the money and all. if they know the site removes a post they just go and repost again at any site again i guess.
C2E2, ECCC, and All Other ReedPOP Events / Re: C2E2 April 6-8, 2018
« Last post by alyssa on Today at 04:06:33 pm »
#C2E2 Autograph pre-sales go live THIS MONDAY, February 26, at 12:00 PM CT! Don't miss out!

So, unlike last year, the Fugitive Toys Party sold out very quickly! I'm guessing 4-5mins by going with the posts on the Funatic forum. The party is Friday night.

and I was able to get a ticket. Phew!
SDCC Registration and Badges / Re: SDCC, 2018 --Scalpers
« Last post by NCDS on Today at 03:12:50 pm »
I guess it depends on the company.  Ebay takes them down
Still have those rooms. Not looking for profit.

Going to cancel this week
Movies and TV Shows / Annihilation (Spoilers)
« Last post by darlenealderson on Today at 02:02:12 pm »
Who's excited for this movie? I'm going opening night because I lovvvvvve Ex Machina and Sunshine. It also has a stellar cast.
Movies and TV Shows / Re: Black Panther ***Spoilers***
« Last post by darlenealderson on Today at 02:01:03 pm »
Did you see that you can now meet the Black Panther characters at Disney's Hollywood Studios and Disney's California Adventure? So jealous of people who live in FL or CA!
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10