Author Topic: Behind the Scenes of Freeform's Hit Series Shadowhunters - Indigo Ballroom 1pm  (Read 2557 times)

Offline jamiesugah

• Hall H
    • The Geekiary
  • Liked: 494
In the summer season of Shadowhunters, the rift between the Shadowhunters and Downworlders grows larger and the team and their Downworlder friends and lovers are put in the middle of the dangerous divide. Torn between the Clave's rules and what they feel is right, Clary, Jace, Alec, and Isabelle struggle to help forge a new beginning. Relationships will be tested, a new Shadowhunter named Sebastian has joined the fray, and the Seelie Queen will step out of the shadows. Moderated by IGN.com's Matt Fowler, panelists include executive producers Todd Slavkin, Darren Swimmer, and Matt Hastings, with series stars Katherine McNamara, Dominic Sherwood, Alberto Rosende, Emeraude Toubia, Matthew Daddario, Isaiah Mustafa, and Harry Shum Jr. Freeform will show an exclusive clip from an upcoming episode and give new information on season 3.

Does anyone know how Indigo usually is on Thursdays? Do I need to worry about getting there pretty early?
Author/Editor at You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Twitter: @jamiesugah

Offline Angology

• Volunteer HQ
  • @Angology on IG
  • Liked: 1610
Oops-almost messed up! Was reading too fast and merged (and then un-merged) with Stitchers. I need a nap!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Does anyone know how Indigo usually is on Thursdays? Do I need to worry about getting there pretty early?
Barrowman is right before the Stitchers panel, so there may be an exodus, but I am guessing many from Stitchers will stay for Shadowhunters.
Ang

Friends of Comic Cons

Offline jamiesugah

• Hall H
    • The Geekiary
  • Liked: 494
I can probably make it by Stitchers. I just don't want to miss the Voltron panel, but that lets out at 11:30.
Author/Editor at You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Twitter: @jamiesugah

Offline Shauni48

• Gaming Lounge
  • Liked: 52
I can probably make it by Stitchers. I just don't want to miss the Voltron panel, but that lets out at 11:30.

I want to go to this panel as well!! Guess I need to start catching up. This isnt the Ballroom thats ticketed right? Or am I thinking of  another room or is it Horton?

Offline Angology

• Volunteer HQ
  • @Angology on IG
  • Liked: 1610
Horton is the ticketed one. This is the ballroom at the Hilton.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Ang

Offline Shauni48

• Gaming Lounge
  • Liked: 52
Horton is the ticketed one. This is the ballroom at the Hilton.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks!