Author Topic: NYCC Introductions  (Read 10873 times)

Offline BigJoe

• Exhibit Hall
  • Liked: 2
Re: NYCC Introductions
« Reply #30 on: August 09, 2013, 07:55:34 PM »
You can get a room at the East Rutherford, NJ Sheraton for $100 a night.  They run a shuttle to the transit line.

Offline mllNY

• Volunteer HQ
  • Liked: 1089
« Reply #31 on: August 30, 2013, 06:50:49 AM »
bump, just because.

Say hello!
2023 Cons: Five Points Festival, SDCC, Toy Fair, NYCC, IX, PAX Unplugged

Friends of Comic Cons

« Reply #32 on: Today at 01:52:29 AM »

Offline StormShadow75

• Sails Pavilion
  • Liked: 0
« Reply #32 on: September 01, 2013, 08:57:05 AM »
I'm Jason. I'm a New York resident who goes to NYCC every year. I'm also a veteran of SDCC. I have a 4 day VIP pass. One day of the con, either Friday or Saturday I will be cosplaying & working the con to promote my website, otherwise the other 3 days I will be walking the floor, taking photos, trying to get some autographs & just enjoying the atmosphere. If I can get a group together I may do the Walking Dead Escape & I'm debating whether I was to try the speed dating again.

Offline alyssa

• Administrator
  • Stan Lee's Hospitality Suite
  • Liked: 7002
« Reply #33 on: September 02, 2013, 05:42:49 AM »
Hey Jason,
thanks for posting! 
I can personally attest, anyone will get a *good* group member if they recruit you! <grin>

you can't just say you're promoting your site & not post the link....
Donations gratefully accepted. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login,
Our Twitters @FoCCBlog @friendsofcci
"Are you willing to give up all you are, to keep all you have?" G'kar Babylon 5

Offline StormShadow75

• Sails Pavilion
  • Liked: 0
« Reply #34 on: September 02, 2013, 08:05:07 AM »
Hey Alyssa thanks, I didn't want to just abuse your group to promote myself but since u gave me permission lol...
Guys I've been starting a little endeavor called The Nerd Truth, its a community to bring all different nerds around the country together and to provide info & entertainment. Its still in its infant stages but its been a lot of fun & a success & I'll be putting out a lot of info during & from NYCC. We can be found on most social media but look for You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, like The Nerd Truth on Facebook, follow @NerdTruth on Twitter & subscribe for our videos at YouTube.com/user/TheNerdTruth

Offline 2k11patriot

• Freebie Table
  • Liked: 4
« Reply #35 on: September 10, 2013, 12:06:27 PM »
Hey everyone! I've been a longgggg time lurker here and finally registered. My name is nic and this is my second NYCC. I attended last year and went all 4 days. I have a VIP pass this year and again, will attend all 4 days. Last year was a great time and I am looking forward to attending again this year. I'm hoping that maybbbeee, just maybe we can get Michael C. Hall here. Not likely, but hopeful.

Offline Chris

• Global Moderator
  • Volunteer HQ
  • Liked: 1792
« Reply #36 on: September 10, 2013, 12:27:06 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hey everyone! I've been a longgggg time lurker here and finally registered. My name is nic and this is my second NYCC. I attended last year and went all 4 days. I have a VIP pass this year and again, will attend all 4 days. Last year was a great time and I am looking forward to attending again this year. I'm hoping that maybbbeee, just maybe we can get Michael C. Hall here. Not likely, but hopeful.

Eeek!  Lurker!  Peeping Tom!   Sorry, I do that every time a lurker joins the forum. 

Welcome!   Here’s the welcome/introductions thread in case you want to introduce yourself over there.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login