Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Other Comic Cons and Conventions / Re: DISCLOSURE-CON 2018
« Last post by Disclosure-Con on Today at 01:12:15 AM »
Thank you, I am just one guy trying to pull this off, so I truly Appreciate the consideration. Thank you :)
Other Comic Cons and Conventions / Re: DISCLOSURE-CON 2018
« Last post by Zero on Today at 12:41:07 AM »
For anyone who is interested, here is the Facebook page for more information or to contact the organizer:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

While we don't normally condone advertising, we, the global moderators and administrators, have taken this into great consideration and decided to make an exception (in this particular case) to show support for smaller, local conventions and their organizers' efforts.

With that said...

Forum Housekeeping:

Removed phone number and e-mail from the first post to prevent spam bots or telemarketers from obtaining that information.  (We discourage people from posting phone numbers or e-mails in public threads for this reason, especially because we've had issues with Russian spam bots in the past.) 

Please head on over to the facebook page if you are interested in participating in this or if you would like to get in touch with the convention organizer.

Thank you!
Great looking statue. Best in maybe a few years

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

SDCC Guests, Autographs, and Off-Site Events / Re: SDCC 2018 offsite events
« Last post by FBS on Yesterday at 11:12:25 PM »
According to this article, Hulu will have "a huge immersive “experience” for fans" somewhere near the Hard Rock.

This has got me very fizzy.
World premiere at sdcc - yes please!
Huge offsite - double yes please!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

SDCC Registration and Badges / Re: SDCC 2018 Volunteering Thread
« Last post by sinester_1 on Yesterday at 10:25:29 PM »
you have to keep in mind that most of the staff are all volunteers. paid staff is very few in number. ultimately there is no real need to differentiate between staff and volunteer staff because paid or not there are a lot of essential personal. a organizational chart might give importance to some less important and less importance to some that are very essential. best to think of the departments as entire entities or better yet one big happy family. Everybody is good at some element of the dept they are in. old or new to the post. best to establish ranks at the beginning of the show for the current year. a lot of the posts are filled by the diehards. At least in my department people just seem to know their posts we are a groups that clicks really well. I suspect all the departments are like this to some extent.
CCI General Discussion / Re: The Trouble with Chris Hardwick
« Last post by pyxidis on Yesterday at 10:13:40 PM »
Agree completely.

I agree too. Didn't really prove anything and seemed petty.
Did Mattel line a couple of years ago and swore I would never do it again.

Looks like now you order online through presale.  Just go by the booth sometime to verify your purchase and then everything gets shipped to you.  Is that correct?

Yep.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
CCI General Discussion / Re: The Trouble with Chris Hardwick
« Last post by TardisMom on Yesterday at 10:03:51 PM »
I don't trust anything TMZ says.  They posted negative info about Amber Heard when she was divorcing Johnny Depp, they have an inside track to Justin Bieber and post whatever he wants them to post, they posted pro Calvin Harris stuff when he split with Taylor Swift, etc.  And now leaked info from Chris Hardwick. 

Sorry but TMZ sucks.  Now back to your regularly scheduled topic  :D
Name: indiglow
Name of Hotel: US Grant
Dates: July 19th (Thurs) - 22nd (Sun)
Type of Room: Triple occupancy with 2 beds
Price Per Night: $330 (can be lowered to double occupancy for $320 or single for $310)
NYCC Guests, Exclusives, and Everything Else / Re: NYCC 2018 Exclusives
« Last post by AzT on Yesterday at 09:48:49 PM »
Additional details from You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The Avengers set will be sold at the PopMinded Booth at Comic-Con International San Diego and New York Comic Con, while Dr. Strange will be available at the Marvel booth in San Diego and New York, as well as the ReedPOP supply company in the main concourse of New York Comic Con.

These pins, first made available at Emerald City Comic Con in Seattle, Wash., will be sold at Comic-Con International San Diego and New York Comic Con.

In addition to the sets, PopMinded will offer the following Convention Exclusive PXL8® style collectible enamel pins:
Deadpool of Marvel Comics, exclusive to New York Comic Con.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10