Author Topic: Cosplay Weapon Prop Rules Manchester Comic Con  (Read 2617 times)

Offline SophiaRemi

• Sails Pavilion
  • Liked: 0
Cosplay Weapon Prop Rules Manchester Comic Con
« on: February 13, 2017, 11:49:28 AM »
So i want to go to MCM Comic Con 2017 in Manchester this year but im not sure about the weapon rules, ive read it but i still want to be more sure. am i allowed to bring this kind of prop to the con? You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login it will be fully made out of wood with no sharp blade and/or edges, and will be about 1.70m long

Offline AzT

• Supporter
  • Volunteer HQ
  • Liked: 2123
Re: Cosplay Weapon Prop Rules Manchester Comic Con
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2017, 11:58:46 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
So i want to go to MCM Comic Con 2017 in Manchester this year but im not sure about the weapon rules, ive read it but i still want to be more sure. am i allowed to bring this kind of prop to the con? You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login it will be fully made out of wood with no sharp blade and/or edges, and will be about 1.70m long

Contact MCM Expo Group, from You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

If you have an unusual item or need further clarification, please email [email protected] Note that no absolute assurance can be given without seeing and holding the item in question. Further questions or feedback? Email: [email protected]

Friends of Comic Cons

« Reply #2 on: Today at 07:59:49 AM »

Offline Zero

• Global Moderator
  • Stan Lee's Hospitality Suite
  • Liked: 1991
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2017, 05:32:26 AM »
Forum Housekeeping:
Added "Manchester" to the thread title to better clarify which convention this discussion references.

^__^/
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login | You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Searching for the light known as 'you' in the middle of the night...