Author Topic: Game of Thrones Season 7 ***Spoilers***  (Read 13412 times)

Offline angoradebs

• Gaming Lounge
  • Liked: 211
Re: Game of Thrones Season 7 ***Spoilers***
« Reply #15 on: August 02, 2017, 06:35:34 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Is anyone going to read the hacked scripts??

It's soooo tempting.... but I like being surprised... sometimes!
Nope! Not tempted at all. Last season I didn't have HBO for the first 5 episodes. I was spoiled on so many things (Jon being resurrected and Hodor being the big ones). I hated it! So spoiler free for me!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Offline TardisMom

• Supporter
  • Volunteer HQ
  • Liked: 1845
« Reply #16 on: August 02, 2017, 06:41:06 PM »
Staying far away from the hacked scripts!  It's more fun to see things as they are intended to be seen.

Friends of Comic Cons

« Reply #17 on: Today at 12:03:35 PM »

Offline Transmute Jun

• Stan Lee's Hospitality Suite
  • Queen of the Bird Missiles
  • Liked: 9714
« Reply #17 on: August 02, 2017, 08:26:42 PM »
I didn't even know there were hacked scripts...  ???

Offline Angology

• Supporter
  • Volunteer HQ
  • @Angology on IG
  • Liked: 1610
« Reply #18 on: August 02, 2017, 08:41:08 PM »
I didn't even know there were hacked scripts...  ???
It's been all over the news. Some other shows were also hacked.

Looks like they got employee data too.  >:(
Ang

Offline mark

• Volunteer HQ
  • Liked: 2023
« Reply #19 on: August 05, 2017, 03:23:46 PM »
Despite a house with no tv, dodgy wifi, and country restrictions we were finally able to watch episode 3 in Iceland :)

Offline Transmute Jun

« Reply #20 on: August 06, 2017, 09:05:14 AM »
Despite a house with no tv, dodgy wifi, and country restrictions we were finally able to watch episode 3 in Iceland :)

Yay!

And of course, there's a fourth tonight...  >:D

Offline mark

• Volunteer HQ
  • Liked: 2023
« Reply #21 on: August 06, 2017, 01:45:53 PM »
Yay!

And of course, there's a fourth tonight...  >:D

I'm hating the time difference right now, it's almost 9pm but our dvr back home won't be done recording episode 4  until about 7pm PST which will be 2am here. Then with the time it takes to transfer it to a tablet over slow wifi and vpn, it'll be GoT for breakfast.

Offline Mario Wario

• Supporter
  • Fulfillment Room
  • Crazy-Town Banana-Pants!
  • Liked: 684
« Reply #22 on: August 06, 2017, 06:56:32 PM »
Man, this season keeps on delivering so far. This episode was really good. That battle was epic!
Twitter: @ScottyTheWise

2014: SDCC, LBCC
2015: WC, SWCA, WW Sac., D23, LBCC, Comikaze
2016: SVCC, WC, SDCC
2017: ECCC, WC, SVCC, D23, SDCC
2018: WC, SVCC, E3, SDCC
2019: WC, SDCC, D23
2022: SWCA, SDCC, D23
2023: SDCC

Offline angoradebs

• Gaming Lounge
  • Liked: 211
« Reply #23 on: August 06, 2017, 07:04:48 PM »
The 64 episode wait for tonight was WORTH IT. So satisfying!

Offline Chris

• Global Moderator
  • Volunteer HQ
  • Liked: 1792
« Reply #24 on: August 06, 2017, 08:58:42 PM »
I'm happy they turned off the slow burn and hit the gas.

Two comments:
1.  Dragons are cool.
2.  But Arya is cooler.  :)

Offline Transmute Jun

« Reply #25 on: August 07, 2017, 08:46:43 AM »
Definitely an awesome episode! Spoilers in my comments, but I'm not going to tag them since it says 'spoilers' in the thread title.

They hit on an interesting point about the attempted murder of Bran in season 1. In the books, it was eventually revealed who was behind it, but they have never cleared it up in the show. I'm wondering if this will come back into play and if Littlefinger was somehow involved. Regardless, Littlefinger was directly responsible for Ned's imprisonment (and resulting death) so he *really* needs to be on Arya's list. Please?

Loved Sansa's reaction to seeing what Arya has become!

Arya's fight with Brienne was awesome! I love that they were both grinning at the end!

Jon and Dany seemed to be warming up to each other... I know, bad pun, given what Dany was doing later in the episode! The white walker drawings were creepy and awesome.

And yes, the battle was epic. I love that Dany was involved directly, and that Tyrion was watching from afar, helpless to do anything to change the course of the battle, or to help his brother. And the big scene at the end.... Bron helped Jamie... or did he? It's not easy to swim while wearing armor.

So, my predictions for the endgame of the series (just guesses, no inside info):

- Jamie will kill Cersei, after finally admitting to himself what she has become. This will result in a late-in-the-game switch of allegiance to Dany (just as his father had a late-in-the-game switch to Robert).
- Jon and Dany will get married to ally the North and South (solving both of their problems of her needing to rule everything, but him needing to not 'bend the knee').
- Arya will kill Littlefinger (really just hoping on this... no 'evidence' to suggest that this might happen)
- There will be an awesome battle with the Night King and the dragons.
- One or two of the dragons will die. But not all 3.

Offline Chris

• Global Moderator
  • Volunteer HQ
  • Liked: 1792
« Reply #26 on: August 07, 2017, 10:21:44 AM »
Definitely an awesome episode! Spoilers in my comments, but I'm not going to tag them since it says 'spoilers' in the thread title.

They hit on an interesting point about the attempted murder of Bran in season 1. In the books, it was eventually revealed who was behind it, but they have never cleared it up in the show. I'm wondering if this will come back into play and if Littlefinger was somehow involved. Regardless, Littlefinger was directly responsible for Ned's imprisonment (and resulting death) so he *really* needs to be on Arya's list. Please?

Loved Sansa's reaction to seeing what Arya has become!

Arya's fight with Brienne was awesome! I love that they were both grinning at the end!

Jon and Dany seemed to be warming up to each other... I know, bad pun, given what Dany was doing later in the episode! The white walker drawings were creepy and awesome.

And yes, the battle was epic. I love that Dany was involved directly, and that Tyrion was watching from afar, helpless to do anything to change the course of the battle, or to help his brother. And the big scene at the end.... Bron helped Jamie... or did he? It's not easy to swim while wearing armor.

So, my predictions for the endgame of the series (just guesses, no inside info):

- Jamie will kill Cersei, after finally admitting to himself what she has become. This will result in a late-in-the-game switch of allegiance to Dany (just as his father had a late-in-the-game switch to Robert).
- Jon and Dany will get married to ally the North and South (solving both of their problems of her needing to rule everything, but him needing to not 'bend the knee').
- Arya will kill Littlefinger (really just hoping on this... no 'evidence' to suggest that this might happen)
- There will be an awesome battle with the Night King and the dragons.
- One or two of the dragons will die. But not all 3.

Can Jon and Dani get married?  Isn't she his aunt?

Offline sylent_asassin

• Gaming Lounge
  • Liked: 200
« Reply #27 on: August 07, 2017, 10:43:07 AM »

Was that Bronn or was it Dickon saving Jamie's bacon for the second time in one episode? Either way, Jamie will need saving again as that armor won't float and Jamie probably can't swim as well with one hand.

Arya and Brienne's sparring session was great. Brienne took her lightly at first, but buckled down afterwards.

Littlefinger isn't on Arya's list, but I doubt she'll have a problem adding him to it.

I can't wait until Jon learns his true heritage. I think Bran is the only one who knows... and maybe Littlefinger and possibly Varys since he seems to know everything.

Offline Transmute Jun

« Reply #28 on: August 07, 2017, 11:06:09 AM »
Can Jon and Dani get married?  Isn't she his aunt?

Targaryens used to marry brothers and sisters, so I doubt an aunt/nephew relationship would be an issue.

Was that Bronn or was it Dickon saving Jamie's bacon for the second time in one episode? Either way, Jamie will need saving again as that armor won't float and Jamie probably can't swim as well with one hand.

I thought it was Bron, since he was right there, having just leapt off of the scorpion before it was destroyed. (And I loved the look Dany gave him as she paused briefly to let him escape!)  But you're right that Dickon would have been more likely to have access to a horse.

I can't wait until Jon learns his true heritage. I think Bran is the only one who knows... and maybe Littlefinger and possibly Varys since he seems to know everything.

Actually.... Howland Reed (the man who was accompanying Ned when he visited the Tower of Joy in Bran's vision) would probably know as well. He is Meera's father. And co-incidentally, this episode Meera mentioned that her family would be arriving at Winterfell soon...

Offline Transmute Jun

« Reply #29 on: August 07, 2017, 12:02:47 PM »
GoT pop-up exhibit in San Francisco. Right now it's an Iron Throne, a few props and an interactive map, but apparently 'VR is coming'....