Author Topic: 2017 SDCC The Walking Dead Experience Exclusives  (Read 1172 times)

Offline ArkhamNightmare

• Exhibit Hall
  • Liked: 18
2017 SDCC The Walking Dead Experience Exclusives
« on: July 30, 2017, 05:20:03 PM »
I am currently looking for the Rick Grimes, "King County Sheriff" Badge! This Exclusive Item was only available for a short period of time in The Walking Dead Experience "The Dead Zone". Only some lucky attendees were able to get this bade. I have Outlander, DC, GOT, the Her Universe Miss Marvel Funko,  Her Universe Transformers Hallmark Christmas ornament and others that I would be willing to trade. Also interested in any other Walking Dead Exclusives from SDCC 2017 and other years past & even NYCC exclusives. Mostly though, I want this badge.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2017, 09:29:30 PM by ArkhamNightmare »

Offline AzT

• Volunteer HQ
  • Liked: 2123
Re: 2017 SDCC The Walking Dead Experience Exclusives
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2017, 08:10:57 PM »
Forum Housekeeping:

Modified title from "SDCC 2017 The Walking Dead Exclusives" to  "2017 SDCC The Walking Dead Experience Exclusives" for clarity, carry on.

Friends of Comic Cons

« Reply #2 on: Today at 05:03:34 AM »

Offline maya28

• Exhibit Hall
  • Liked: 30
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2017, 07:26:35 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I am currently looking for the Rick Grimes, "King County Sheriff" Badge! This Exclusive Item was only available for a short period of time in The Walking Dead Experience "The Dead Zone". Only some lucky attendees were able to get this bade. I have Outlander, DC, GOT, the Her Universe Miss Marvel Funko,  Her Universe Transformers Hallmark Christmas ornament and others that I would be willing to trade. Also interested in any other Walking Dead Exclusives from SDCC 2017 and other years past & even NYCC exclusives. Mostly though, I want this badge.
Theres a bunch slling on ebay right now

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Offline ArkhamNightmare

• Exhibit Hall
  • Liked: 18
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2017, 11:28:02 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Theres a bunch slling on ebay right now

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Yea, I know... I'm more looking for a trade though. I have the leather bound flask from outlander, GOT swag, Captain Marvel Funko and the others listed above that I'd be willing to trade for it.