Re: Lego
« Reply #60 on: September 13, 2017, 02:39:02 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline SamTurtledove

• Volunteer HQ
  • Liked: 2003
« Reply #61 on: September 14, 2017, 11:17:12 AM »
Bad News, For VIP, currently the UCS Falcon shows as temporarily out of stock.  You can log out and add to your wishlist, then log back in to see the Falcon added to your wishlist.

Good News, Lego has a promo for free Ninjango poster!

Friends of Comic Cons

« Reply #62 on: Today at 08:35:31 AM »

Offline AzT

• Volunteer HQ
  • Liked: 2123
« Reply #62 on: September 14, 2017, 08:59:00 PM »
Coming Soon, Limit 1

On Thursday, September 14, the LEGO Group gave its VIP members an opportunity to purchase the LEGO® Star Warsâ„¢ Millennium Falconâ„¢. We are thrilled by the positive response to the set, which is the largest we’ve ever released so far. We can assure all our fans around the world, that we are doing everything we can to make more sets available and keep our LEGO builders happy.

Offline AzT

• Volunteer HQ
« Reply #63 on: September 28, 2017, 10:20:40 PM »
Updated (bold = mine)

On Thursday, September 14, the LEGO Group gave its VIP members an opportunity to purchase the LEGO® Star Warsâ„¢ Millennium Falconâ„¢. We are thrilled by the positive response to the set, which is the largest we’ve ever released so far. We can assure all our fans around the world, that we are doing everything we can to make more sets available and keep our LEGO builders happy. This set is currently sold out and will remain exclusive to VIP's at least through November as we work to meet consumer demand.

Offline AzT

• Volunteer HQ
« Reply #64 on: September 30, 2017, 06:34:01 PM »

Limited edition, collectible LEGO® Star Wars™ VIP Card

Get your special edition membership card when you buy the Millennium Falcon™ (75192) and enjoy a full year of LEGO® Star Wars™ themed benefits!

Who is eligible for the LEGO® Star Wars™ VIP Card?

All VIP Members that purchase the Millennium Falconâ„¢ (75192), including members signing up for the first time. This includes all countries VIP operates in, including countries that don’t normally receive physical membership cards. For country list, please see VIP.LEGO.com/terms.

How will I receive my card?

The card will be sent via postal mail - please note that cards are not available in Brand Retail Stores. These will also be sent via post to ensure they're personalised and if applicable, linked to a pre-existing account. This means that all previously earned points will be available on the new card and it will already be activated. The original account will need to be fully registered by December 31, 2017.

What does the card do?

Card holders will still receive all standard VIP benefits, in addition, they'll be eligible for a full year of special Star Wars-themed offers throughout 2018.

What are the special offers that this card entitles a member to?

Special offers will include points promotions, special events, gifts with purchase and more! The offers will be shared directly with applicable VIPs throughout 2018.

Will the VIP Number on this card be different from my regular VIP card?

Existing members will keep their existing number. It will be printed on both their original card and the Star Warsâ„¢ collectible one. They can be used interchangeably.

Can I obtain this card without purchasing the Millennium Falconâ„¢ (75192)?

Unfortunately not. This card is meant as a special gift with the purchase of the Millennium Falconâ„¢ (75192).

Why can’t I have my card right when I purchase the Millennium Falconâ„¢ (75192) in a LEGO® Brand Retail Store?

This is to ensure the card is linked to any existing VIP accounts and personalized with the member's name, they need to be custom-printed, which is not possible at the Store.

How long is the card available for?

The collectible card is a limited-time offer until 12/31, or while stocks last.

How long will it take to receive the card?

It can take up to 6 weeks after purchase of the Millennium Falconâ„¢ (75192) to receive the card.

Offline AzT

• Volunteer HQ
« Reply #65 on: October 18, 2017, 09:26:57 PM »
thebrickfan LEGO has officially announced the LEGO Ideas Women of NASA (21312). It will be available starting on November 1 for $29.99. Read more about the it in the bio link.

Offline AzT

• Volunteer HQ
« Reply #66 on: October 23, 2017, 08:22:24 PM »

From building and rebuilding to the most bricktacular mash-ups, the Multiverse would be nothing without our amazing community. Thank you.

Offline AzT

• Volunteer HQ
« Reply #67 on: October 30, 2017, 08:21:40 AM »

Offline AzT

• Volunteer HQ
« Reply #68 on: November 06, 2017, 08:53:45 AM »

* Offer Details: Offers valid November 24 through 11:59pm EST (8:59 PST) November 27, 2017. All offers only valid while supplies last; quantities are limited. Merchandise totals calculated after VIP Point redemption; any applicable taxes, shipping charges, or value of gift cards purchased do not apply to merchandise totals. Offers exclude backorder items. Cannot be applied to previous purchases or combined with any other discount, offer or free gift. Offer valid only in the United States and Canada. Offers not valid at LEGOLAND® Parks or LEGOLAND Discovery Centers. Free gifts are available exclusively through this offer; cannot be exchanged or substituted for any other item or cash value and are not available for purchase. One free gift per household. The LEGO Group reserves the right to cancel or modify this promotion at any time without advance notice. Sale items not valid toward previous purchases and subject to availability. Free Nutcracker Gift with Purchase: Valid only on item 40254. Qualifying purchase must be equal to or greater than $99 in merchandise only. Set is valued at a $9.99 (US) / $11.99 (CA) retail value. Free Canvas Tote Bag Gift with Purchase: Valid only on item 5005326. Qualifying purchase must be equal to or greater than $199 in merchandise only. Set is valued at a $24.99 retail value. Free shipping offer: Valid only through phone orders and on shop.LEGO.com. Not valid at LEGO® Stores. Applies to standard shipping only; upgrades do not apply. Standard order processing and delivery time is 3-8 days from the date of order.

Offline Michaelnaut

• Supporter
  • Volunteer HQ
  • The artist formerly known as 'Michael M'
    • LinkedIn
  • Liked: 1885
« Reply #69 on: November 06, 2017, 09:01:17 AM »
Even Lego Nutcrackers are scary  :o
"I am serious...and don't call me Shirley"

Offline AzT

• Volunteer HQ
« Reply #70 on: November 12, 2017, 08:37:28 AM »
From You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

For those who were lucky enough to order LEGO Star Wars UCS Millennium Falcon (75192) when it became available, you’ll be glad to know that the limited edition black LEGO VIP card that goes with it will be arriving in your mailbox by the end of the month.

Offline Michaelnaut

• Supporter
  • Volunteer HQ
  • The artist formerly known as 'Michael M'
    • LinkedIn
  • Liked: 1885
« Reply #71 on: November 12, 2017, 10:59:42 AM »
I so want that Lego Death Star, but getting that would then put me down the path of yet another hobby that scares me cause of the cost...
"I am serious...and don't call me Shirley"

Offline AzT

• Volunteer HQ
« Reply #72 on: November 25, 2017, 08:58:41 AM »
8)

« Last Edit: November 26, 2017, 10:06:55 AM by AzT »

Offline SamTurtledove

• Volunteer HQ
  • Liked: 2003
« Reply #73 on: November 29, 2017, 12:03:33 AM »
LEGO Seasonal 2016 Snowglobe

If you missed out on the LEGO Seasonal Snowglobe (40223) promotion from last year, LEGO is now selling it on Shop@Home for $9.99 with a limit of five per customer.

Update: I ordered two and they shipped yesterday!
« Last Edit: November 30, 2017, 12:03:08 AM by SamTurtledove »

Offline AzT

• Volunteer HQ
« Reply #74 on: December 03, 2017, 10:50:43 PM »
From You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Shipping & Handling
Your LEGO® order can be shipped direct to you or a friend/relative in North America and even to select countries within Europe and Asia/Pacific. Isn't that awesome?
December 20 at 12 Noon EST. is the last day for FREE Shipping on holiday orders over $35!