Author Topic: WonderCon 2018 Exclusives  (Read 16389 times)

Offline AzT

• Supporter
  • Volunteer HQ
  • Liked: 2123
Re: WonderCon 2018 Exclusives
« Reply #75 on: March 28, 2018, 12:27:01 PM »
From You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Now that we're back from last weekend's WonderCon and unpacked the Super7 shuttle craft we have a few of our exclusives left for those who couldn't attend. First up: Super7's mascot returns as the Bat Boy Skulletor 6-inch vinyl! Handcrafted, painted, and imported from Japan. Comes polybagged with a custom header card. By the Power of Bat Boy!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline grehg

• Sails Pavilion
  • Liked: 1
« Reply #76 on: May 19, 2018, 11:29:43 AM »
Question on how the lottery worked for WonderCon.. My wife and I are interested in doing the autograph signing lottery at SDCC 2018 (if they do it).  If you win a signing.. are we able to still be together even if we are just getting one autograph?  Or is just one person able to be there?  She won't like the idea of us splitting up.  It'll be our first time at SDCC, so we aren't familiar with the procedures.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Friends of Comic Cons

« Reply #77 on: Today at 10:21:39 AM »

Offline Transmute Jun

• Stan Lee's Hospitality Suite
  • Queen of the Bird Missiles
  • Liked: 9714
« Reply #77 on: May 19, 2018, 11:47:55 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Question on how the lottery worked for WonderCon.. My wife and I are interested in doing the autograph signing lottery at SDCC 2018 (if they do it).  If you win a signing.. are we able to still be together even if we are just getting one autograph?  Or is just one person able to be there?  She won't like the idea of us splitting up.  It'll be our first time at SDCC, so we aren't familiar with the procedures.

The autograph lottery is new this year (and isn't even officially confirmed yet for SDCC). However, based on what they did at WonderCon, no, you cannot be together in the line if only one of you has a wristband.