Author Topic: Locked out of account  (Read 423 times)

Offline nootheroptions

• Room 6BCF
  • Liked: 29
Locked out of account
« on: April 12, 2017, 01:48:24 pm »
So I have two accounts (unintentionally couldn't remember one) of NoOtherOptions and NoOtherOptions! For some reason when I try to reset the Pw for NoOtherOptions! It never sends me a reset.  I finally got access to this login through tapatalk. Any chance someone could help me out? I'd be super appreciative.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline SamTurtledove

• Supporter
  • Volunteer HQ
  • Liked: 971
Re: Locked out of account
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2017, 06:20:30 pm »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
So I have two accounts (unintentionally couldn't remember one) of NoOtherOptions and NoOtherOptions! For some reason when I try to reset the Pw for NoOtherOptions! It never sends me a reset.  I finally got access to this login through tapatalk. Any chance someone could help me out? I'd be super appreciative.

Device or PC?  I remember accidentally unchecking the Javascript on my phone a few times and the password would not take on the mobile browser.  Never got a password email either.  Check to see if that is enabled and retry. ( You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login is your main one you're using )You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline nootheroptions

• Room 6BCF
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2017, 06:28:47 pm »
Device or PC?  I remember accidentally unchecking the Javascript on my phone a few times and the password would not take on the mobile browser.  Never got a password email either.  Check to see if that is enabled and retry. ( You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login is your main one you're using )You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Thanks I'll try it at home I was using my work Pc maybe it's tripping out.

Offline alyssa

• Administrator
  • Stan Lee's Hospitality Suite
  • Liked: 3615
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2017, 09:51:42 pm »

Which account do u want to use?
Donations gratefully accepted. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login,
Our Twitters @FoCCBlog @friendsofcci
Please don't PM me about Hotels or Badges, you'll get a better/faster answer by posting in a thread

Offline nootheroptions

• Room 6BCF
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2017, 03:40:00 am »
Which account do u want to use?
Preferably ! Because I have more PMs on it and posts.

Offline SamTurtledove

• Supporter
  • Volunteer HQ
  • Liked: 971
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2017, 07:48:50 am »
I think that was the You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login account

Offline nootheroptions

• Room 6BCF
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2017, 08:06:34 am »
I think that was the You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login account
Yeah sorry in case that wasn't clear. Tried another password set request from my laptop still nothing. Not sure what the prob is I only use two email addresses for like everything.