Professional Registration Info
You are not allowed to view links.
Comic-Con creative professional online badge registration will open on March 23, 2017. All “NOT DUE” creative professionals have been sent an email with their personal access code and link to the Expo Logic waiting room. This information is also available in your Comic-Con Member ID account on the "Professionals" tab.
All "NOT DUE" creative professionals are guaranteed a badge for Comic-Con 2017, but you must register during online badge registration. There are two options to register:
If you are only registering yourself and not a guest, please click here for instructions. You are not allowed to view links.
If you wish to register yourself and a complimentary or paid guest of professional badge, please follow the instructions here. You are not allowed to view links.
Trade professional registration will open at a later date. Trade professionals may not register for a Comic-Con badge during creative professional registration.Due to the extremely high demand for complimentary professional guest badges, we are using an online waiting room feature that will alleviate some of the technical difficulties you may have experienced in the past. This system, known as the Expo Logic waiting room, has been extensively tested and used successfully for Comic-Con attendee badge sales and for professional badge registration. We strongly encourage you to read all of the information below to prepare for online badge registration. HOW DO I REGISTER FOR MY PROFESSIONAL BADGE ONLY?
All “NOT DUE” creative professionals are guaranteed a badge for Comic-Con 2017, but you must register during online badge registration.
To register for your professional badge only, you will not need to participate in the Expo Logic waiting room process below. There will be a direct link posted here to the online badge registration system once all complimentary guest badges have reached capacity. You do not need to enter the Expo Logic waiting room between 9:00 AM and 10:00 AM PDT. Simply return to this page anytime after 11:05 AM PDT on March 23, 2017
and click the designated link. You will need your Comic-Con Member ID and last name to register.
Online badge registration will close on May 12, 2017
. You must register for your creative professional badge prior to this date. HOW DO I REGISTER MYSELF AND A GUEST?
Each creative professional may register one complimentary guest and/or one paid guest, while supplies last. You will need to enter the Expo Logic waiting room prior to 10:00 AM Pacific Daylight Time (PDT) on March 23, 2017
. Please keep in mind that entry into the Expo Logic waiting room does not guarantee you a guest badge for Comic-Con 2017. You can increase your chances of obtaining a complimentary guest badge by reading all of the instructions below carefully and having your personal information ready on the day of registration. Professional and guest badges in both categories (paid or complimentary) are limited and not all guests can be accommodated. To register yourself and a guest badge, please follow these instructions:
PROFESSIONAL ACCESS CODES
- All professional guests (paid or complimentary) must have their own valid and confirmed Comic-Con Member ID. If your guest does not already have their own personal Member ID, click here to sign-up for one today! (You are not allowed to view links.
Register or Login) You will not be able to register a guest without entering his or her Comic-Con Member ID.
- To register a guest, you will need their Comic-Con Member ID and last name only. You do not need their Member ID password.
- On March 23, 2017, you will need your personal access code and the link to the Expo Logic waiting room. This information was sent to eligible professionals on March, 20. Your access code and waiting room link are also available in your Comic-Con Member ID account. We encourage you to read the additional information on access codes below.
- At 10:00 AM PDT, the waiting room will close to new entrants and professional badge registration will begin. Professionals who arrive to the waiting room prior to 10:00 AM will be selected at random from the waiting room for a registration session.
- The waiting room will keep you updated regarding guest badge inventory while you are waiting.
- If you are selected for a registration session, you will need your LAST NAME and Member ID to log in. You do not need your password. You will also need the last name and Member ID for all guests you wish to register.
- At 11:00 AM PDT, all professionals still in the waiting room (who were not selected) will see a message with a link to a direct registration session. All professionals will be able to register for their own badge through the direct link if they are not selected from the waiting room. Professional badges will not "sell out."
- Paid professional guest badges can be used to register an adult or junior guest (age 13 to 17). The badge price is the same ($265), whether the guest is a junior or an adult, when purchased through professional registration. Children age 12 and under are free with a professional badge and do not count toward your guest limit. Child badges must be registered onsite at Industry Registration in Lobby D.
You will need your unique professional access code to enter the Expo Logic waiting room. Your access code can be found on the "Professionals" tab in your Member ID account. Remember, there is no need to rush to the waiting room at 9:00 AM PDT!
Eligible professionals will have one hour to authorize their access codes and enter the waiting room. Please keep in mind that the waiting room will close to new entrants at 10:00 AM PDT sharp. Each access code is good for one entry into the Expo Logic waiting room. Do not share your professional access code!
Your access code will authorize one browser and one device only. If you share your access code with another person or attempt to enter your access code on multiple devices or browsers, the new device/browser will be authorized and your old session will expire. EXPO LOGIC WAITING ROOM
There is one very important thing to remember about the Expo Logic waiting room: Do Not Refresh!
The waiting room will automatically refresh every 120 seconds. If the blue circle is spinning, your page is active! Refreshing your browser in the waiting room may cause technical difficulties or remove you from the waiting room.
Professional registration will begin shortly after 10:00 AM PDT and Expo Logic will begin randomly moving groups from the waiting room to a registration session. It does not matter what time you entered the waiting room, you will be moved at random sometime after 10:00 AM PDT. It is very important that you do not refresh your browser at 10:00 AM PDT or you could lose your spot in the waiting room. It is important that you pay close attention while in the waiting room since you could be moved into your registration session at any time.
If you are accidentally removed from the waiting room or lose connectivity, simply return to the Expo Logic landing page and enter your professional access code again. You will be put back with the same group you were in previously. This only applies to access codes that were authorized prior to 10:00 AM PDT. You must enter the waiting room before 10:00 AM PDT. REGISTRATION SESSION
When you are moved from the Expo Logic waiting room to a registration session, you will need to enter your professional Comic-Con Member ID and last name. This includes any special characters like an accent or enye (ñ). To review your registration login information, log in to your Member ID account and select the "Professionals" tab.
When you reach the badge selection page, all available badge inventory will be shown. Please keep in mind that badge inventory will not refresh while you are on this page. If your desired guest badge type is unavailable, select another category or close your registration session. *Important* It is critical that you do not use your browser’s back button during any step of your registration session!
Using the back button at any point during the registration process could potentially cause the system to error out or release your badges back into inventory. Comic-Con International cannot guarantee that your Expo Logic registration session will behave as expected if you use your back button during any step of the registration process. IMPORTANT BROWSER SETTINGS
The Expo Logic online badge registration system has been tested on the following browsers. We cannot guarantee your results should you use a browser not listed below:
Firefox: Any Version
Google Chrome: Any Version
Internet Explorer: Version 8 or later
Safari: Any Version
Attempting to register for badges online using multiple browser tabs can confuse the badge registration process and cause your transaction to fail. Only use one browser tab when trying to register for badges, in order to avoid technical difficulties with your transaction.
Also, make sure your computer’s power saving settings are off or adjust them if needed. You don’t want your computer to power down or go to sleep while you’re in the waiting room. MOBILE DEVICES
The Expo Logic online badge registration system is not formatted for iPads, tablets, or mobile devices. Although mobile devices have been tested and can be used to register for a badge during professional registration, Comic-Con is unable to guarantee that the registration system will behave as expected using a mobile device. THE FINE PRINT