Author Topic: Kingsman panel - Thursday at 11am in Hall H  (Read 2082 times)

Offline chungerrr

• Exhibit Hall
  • Liked: 18
Kingsman panel - Thursday at 11am in Hall H
« on: July 18, 2017, 09:20:28 AM »
Do you guys think I'd be able to show up an hour or two before and get seats? Or would I need to get my Hall H bracelet the night before? I don't care where I sit.

Offline Keyframegirl

• Exhibit Hall
  • Liked: 42
Re: Kingsman panel - Thursday at 11am in Hall H
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2017, 09:23:25 AM »
No, I don't think you would in all honesty. 

I've had friends line up at 6am and still not get in, anywhere to Hall H until the afternoon.

Friends of Comic Cons

« Reply #2 on: Today at 11:52:28 AM »

Offline chungerrr

• Exhibit Hall
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2017, 09:29:02 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
No, I don't think you would in all honesty. 

I've had friends line up at 6am and still not get in, anywhere to Hall H until the afternoon.
Ah ok thanks - I figured since Kingsman isn't a huge deal (compared to marvel, GOT, etc...) That I might be able to sneak in after waiting an hour or two the morning of. Thanks!!

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Offline Angology

• Volunteer HQ
  • @Angology on IG
  • Liked: 1610
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2017, 09:30:06 AM »
On Thursday? The past few years, Thursday has been a walk-in, even with movie panels (even Hunger Games). That could change. You could monitor the Hall H line hashtags in the morning when you get up and judge for yourself. Trying for wristbands the night before is definitely your safest bet (again-you could check twitter for updates on how it's going). I believe that the Hall H line group I belong to didn't even have any interest for Thursday Hall H.
Ang

Offline chungerrr

• Exhibit Hall
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2017, 09:34:56 AM »
Alright I'll try my luck Thursday morning! Do you happen to know the hall h line hashtags?

Offline Angology

• Volunteer HQ
  • @Angology on IG
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2017, 09:55:00 AM »
Alright I'll try my luck Thursday morning! Do you happen to know the hall h line hashtags?
#HallH #HallHLine are two I have monitored.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

Ang

Offline rushfanyyz

• Supporter
  • Gaming Lounge
  • Liked: 211
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2017, 09:57:45 AM »
I'll be another to say that Thursday Hall H should be easy to get in to.  I personally walked into Hunger Games two years ago, and last year I remember them saying Hall H was walk in that morning as I passed by (don't remember exact time, sorry).  If that is what you really want to do and don't want to risk it, go first thing in the morning, get there early morning if you want/can, or even get a wristband tomorrow night and come back.  But honestly, you should be ok.  There is a twitter account that is Hall H Line (or something like that) and then follow #hallh and you can just skim the general #sdcc hashtag too.

Offline Mdgeist316

• Exhibit Hall
  • Liked: 19
« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2017, 11:34:26 AM »
I'm not so sure. Isn't Fox supposed to have X-Men and Deadpool 2? If that's the case, I don't think it'll be a walk-in at all.

Offline Angology

• Volunteer HQ
  • @Angology on IG
« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2017, 12:06:12 PM »
I'm not so sure. Isn't Fox supposed to have X-Men and Deadpool 2? If that's the case, I don't think it'll be a walk-in at all.
Have they announced what they will have? I haven't seen it. It is kind of tricky territory with a usually Saturday panel on a Thursday. That is why I said the safest bet would be to get wristbands the night before. I don't know that X-Men will be much of a draw (okay-that's based on my opinion of the last movie...), but you are right that Deadpool 2 might have quite the draw.
Ang

Offline Violet

• Gaming Lounge
  • Gender Biased Reviews www.gbreviews.com
    • Gender Biased Reviews
  • Liked: 118
« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2017, 01:13:43 PM »
Have they announced what they will have? I haven't seen it. It is kind of tricky territory with a usually Saturday panel on a Thursday. That is why I said the safest bet would be to get wristbands the night before. I don't know that X-Men will be much of a draw (okay-that's based on my opinion of the last movie...), but you are right that Deadpool 2 might have quite the draw.

It used to say 20th Century Fox, and in the description it was "TBA" but now the title has changed to Kingsman: The Golden Circle, and the description has been updated as well: The Kingsman and The Statesman are kicking off Comic-Con 2017. Taron Egerton, Colin Firth, Halle Berry, Channing Tatum, Jeff Bridges and Pedro Pascal will be joined by screenwriter Jane Goldman and Kingsman co-creator and Comic-Con legend Dave Gibbons. The panel will be moderated by Jonathan Ross.

So, it sounds like it might just be Kingsman...

Offline Mdgeist316

• Exhibit Hall
  • Liked: 19
« Reply #10 on: July 18, 2017, 01:25:06 PM »
It used to say 20th Century Fox, and in the description it was "TBA" but now the title has changed to Kingsman: The Golden Circle, and the description has been updated as well: The Kingsman and The Statesman are kicking off Comic-Con 2017. Taron Egerton, Colin Firth, Halle Berry, Channing Tatum, Jeff Bridges and Pedro Pascal will be joined by screenwriter Jane Goldman and Kingsman co-creator and Comic-Con legend Dave Gibbons. The panel will be moderated by Jonathan Ross.

So, it sounds like it might just be Kingsman...

Huh. That's weird. If it's just Kingsmen, then there's probably a chance of a walk-in.

Offline FBS

• Fulfillment Room
    • http://www.marksearby.com/
  • Liked: 510
« Reply #11 on: July 18, 2017, 02:50:34 PM »
I'm thinking that Murder On The Orient Express might be included.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Online susanml10881

• Hall H
  • Liked: 152
« Reply #12 on: July 18, 2017, 05:36:22 PM »
Thursday is usually light. I think you'd get in .. schedule only says kingsmen but it seems like there's a gap between it and the next panel?
« Last Edit: July 18, 2017, 05:42:44 PM by susanml10881 »

Offline FlamedLiquid

• Ballroom 20
  • Liked: 128
« Reply #13 on: July 18, 2017, 06:06:27 PM »
Surprised a mod hasn't merged this with my topic.

Offline sefton42

• Fulfillment Room
  • Liked: 457
« Reply #14 on: July 18, 2017, 07:33:17 PM »
Thursday has been a walk-in every year I've gone since 2012. I walked in less than an hour before the final twilight panel. 2013 there was nothing big until the afternoon. 2014 Benedict Cumberbatch was there the furst time, then the Paramount panel -- you could walk in to start the day. 2015 had the final Hunger Games and Doctor Who later, so people camped out. When they stopped giving out wristbands at 7:30, they were still on group B. It was a walk-in.  Last year for Dreamworks, I walked in probably 30 minutes before it started.  The moral: since people mainly hit the exhibit hall first thing Thursday morning, Hall H is likely a walk-in. Especially 1-2 hours early.