Author Topic: Going solo to SDCC in 2018  (Read 543 times)

Online mark

• Pre-Registration
  • Liked: 991
Re: Going solo to SDCC in 2018
« Reply #15 on: January 09, 2018, 07:45:35 am »
Congratulations to all the people going to SDCC for the first time!

Like You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login pointed out, whatever your interests are, your people are going to be there at SDCC too. This forum is a great place to meet people, I've also found it really easy to meet people at SDCC in general. For example if you are in line for an author signing or a particular panel, you automatically have a shared interest with the other people around you.

Keep in mind too there will be lots of offsite activities that you can do with people that don't have a badge. The movie studios really upped their game last year with these.

Offline cabler30

• Gaming Lounge
  • Liked: 24
Re: Going solo to SDCC in 2018
« Reply #16 on: January 09, 2018, 03:09:58 pm »
Yea, last year since was my like first year back and volunteering i learned alot and tried do too much but had notes what wanted try do but in ways i wasnt able to do all lol. this year may try check out offsites more before or after the job all dpends on what the promoting and stuff. i try not be picky , i just indecisive at times lol. i will have some kinda game plan so not sitting so much cause we all try get swag and buy anything want most lol. so i go ready with notes and see how it goes from there.