Author Topic: WonderCon 2018 Guests & Panels  (Read 1015 times)

Offline Mel

• Volunteer HQ
    • Flickr
  • Liked: 1428
Re: WonderCon 2018 Guests & Panels
« Reply #15 on: February 07, 2018, 10:48:50 am »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Really? Because the WB panel last year was a serious disappointment....

This is WB Home Entertainment. So that means it will be the TV shows. I didn't the the WB Pictures panel was disappointing at all. I loved the panel with Patty Jenkins and all the exclusive first-look Wonder Woman footage. Again, I'm not just in it to see the famous people. I appreciate the content and the people who write, direct, produce and the opportunity to see footage.
Formerly cracksback

My Flickr
-----------------------------
My Twitter

Offline AzT

• Supporter
  • Volunteer HQ
  • Liked: 1121
« Reply #16 on: February 07, 2018, 12:25:10 pm »

We know you’ve been wondering which shows might be at WonderCon Anaheim this year, we are excited to announce we’ll be seeing some exciting things from Marvel Television, stay tuned for their programming in the next few weeks! #WCA2018 @Marvel
"[He] was to tell that story once, to one person only, and much later in his life." - Fred Saberhagen

Offline AzT

• Supporter
  • Volunteer HQ
  • Liked: 1121
« Reply #17 on: February 14, 2018, 09:34:00 am »
From You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Superstar writer Scott Snyder is joining the WonderCon Anaheim 2018 Special Guests roster! Best known for his work on Batman with artist Greg Capullo, Snyder is currently helming the massive DC event Dark Nights Metal alongside Capullo. His other works include American Vampire, Detective Comics, All Star Batman, Batman: Gates of Gotham, Wytches, and Swamp Thing. Snyder joins 27 other special guests at WonderCon Anaheim 2018, March 23–25 at the Anaheim Convention Center.
"[He] was to tell that story once, to one person only, and much later in his life." - Fred Saberhagen