Author Topic: Supernatural Special Video Presentation and Q&A, Hall H, 10:00am-11:00am  (Read 5692 times)

Offline Khaaaaaaanh!!!

• Volunteer HQ
  • Liked: 6
Series stars Jared Padalecki (Friday the 13th [2009]), Jensen Ackles (My Bloody Valentine 3D), Misha Collins (Ringer), and Mark A. Sheppard (Battlestar Galactica), along with executive producer Jeremy Carver (U.S. version of Being Human) return to Hall H to answer questions from the audience about what's in store for the ninth season of this exciting series. Fans will also be treated to an exclusive video presentation featuring series highlights, as well as a portion of the special features from the upcoming Supernatural: The Complete Eighth Season DVD and Blu-ray release, in stores September 10. The ninth season of Supernatural will premiere this fall in its new Tuesday nighttime period at 9/8c on The CW. The series is produced by Wonderland Sound and Vision in association with Warner Bros. Television.
Sunday July 21, 2013 10:00am - 11:00am
Hall H
...you had me at hello...

New to the forum? Look here!
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline FBS

• Fulfillment Room
    • http://www.marksearby.com/
  • Liked: 510
This is the only panel I really need to be at on the Sunday. Think it could well be an early start for this considering what's after it.

Friends of Comic Cons

Offline BadWolf

• Volunteer HQ
  • It's all the same to the many faced god.
  • Liked: 691
Mark A. Sheppard is my nerd hero!