Author Topic: Mattel  (Read 35698 times)

Offline Bert Su

• Pre-Registration
  • Liked: 73
Re: MattyCollector / Mattel
« Reply #15 on: April 17, 2016, 04:32:31 PM »
The figures look great. This toyline could actually be succesful if Mattel manages to make more figures than Bandai
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to my YouTube channel for Transformers reviews

Offline s3rndpt

• Room 6BCF
  • Liked: 73
« Reply #16 on: April 18, 2016, 01:19:56 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Sometimes it's just a cookie thing. On mobile, I had to adjust settings to accept the password.

The log in should read "Early Access Log In, This area is reserved for current subscribers only. Please log in with the email/password you entered when you signed up for your subscription. "

If it says "My Account Log In," log out and go back to main page/subscriptions/early access or the link in the email.

So don't laugh, but I completely and utterly failed to remember to try and log in on Thursday for the sale. In fact, I didn't even remember it until Saturday evening. Thanks, job, for sending me into a tailspin and forgetting everything else. Sorry.

Friends of Comic Cons

Re: Mattel
« Reply #17 on: Today at 10:37:47 AM »

Online rando

• Ballroom 20
  • Liked: 291
« Reply #17 on: May 04, 2016, 07:28:07 PM »
A friend of mine has early access to a special edition captain america hot wheels due to being a paying member of the Hot Wheels Collectors group/site.  I am not a paid member but was able to use the link and purchase as a guest.  It was $19.99 each (limit of 2) + shipping and tax so I paid $51.76 total.  I thought they looked pretty cool and after seeing Civil War I am definitely Team Cap!

eta:  actually says special edition not limited but there is a window to order.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2016, 07:33:49 PM by rando »

Offline alyssa

• Administrator
  • Stan Lee's Hospitality Suite
  • Liked: 7001
« Reply #18 on: May 04, 2016, 07:40:35 PM »
that looks very cool!  /sigh i may have to give into my hot wheels collection urges ...
Donations gratefully accepted. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login,
Our Twitters @FoCCBlog @friendsofcci
"Are you willing to give up all you are, to keep all you have?" G'kar Babylon 5

Offline AzT

• Volunteer HQ
  • Liked: 2123
« Reply #19 on: May 14, 2016, 04:30:27 PM »
Please use this thread to discuss all things related to non-convention exclusive MattyCollector / Mattel toys :)

Forum Housekeeping:

Merged the "New MattyCollector sub available: Thundercats!" and "Hot Wheels Captain America 75th Anniversary Car" threads into this thread, home for non-convention exclusive MattyCollector / Mattel toys discussion.

For reference, the 2016 SDCC MattyCollector Exclusives party is over here ->

:)
« Last Edit: May 29, 2016, 11:14:09 PM by AzT »

Offline Angology

• Supporter
  • Volunteer HQ
  • @Angology on IG
  • Liked: 1610
« Reply #20 on: May 16, 2016, 05:37:17 AM »
Here is my favorite Matty Collector non-SDCC purchase. I really wish they would do a DC Universe subscription. Did they do one before? My memory isn't what it used to be! :)

Ang

Offline AzT

• Volunteer HQ
« Reply #21 on: June 09, 2016, 12:10:37 PM »
Text of recent e-mail from Matty to Matty Fans ->

Hi Matty Fan,

The new Matty Collector forums are live! We can’t wait to hear what you think of them. Click here to check them out. Not a member? Be sure to register for an account and introduce yourself to the community!

If you previously had an account on the old Matty forums, you’ll need to use the password reset function on the new forums to request a new password and restore access to your account. Sorry for the inconvenience, but Multi-Botâ„¢ couldn’t hack your passwords, and quite frankly, we wouldn’t want him to.

As always, we appreciate you being a MattyCollector.com customer. If you have any questions or need help, just call Customer Service at 1-877-GO-MATTY or email [email protected].

Offline AzT

• Volunteer HQ
« Reply #22 on: July 20, 2016, 06:49:14 PM »
Text of today's e-mail from Matty to Matty Fans regarding MOTU (emphasis mine)->

To Our Loyal Collectors,

Thank you for being the world’s most dedicated fans and passionate supporters of MattyCollector.com over the years.

We want to let you know that we have been working on something new and different for you that measures up to your loyalty and devotion.

As of December 31, 2016, we will be shutting down the website as we transition to Super7 to manufacture and deliver the Masters of the Universe and adult collector lines. Subscriptions and orders for 2016 will remain unaffected, and the site will continue to operate through the end of the year. For the past two years, Super7 has proven to be a great partner, and we look forward to seeing them continue to grow the Masters of the Universe line. They will unveil the expanded line for 2017 at San Diego Comic-Con.

To help you complete your collections before the end of the year, we’ll be opening the Vault beginning Thursday, July 21 at 9 a.m. PT. All 2014 and 2015 items, and select 2016 items, will be available for sale at that time. They’ll remain in the shop until the end of the year or while supplies last, whichever comes first. For our U.S.-based collectors, any Vault products you buy during San Diego Comic-Con will arrive with free domestic ground shipping.*

We thank you for your dedication and support through the years.

Sincerely,
MattyCollector.com

Offline AzT

• Volunteer HQ
« Reply #23 on: July 23, 2016, 08:07:29 PM »
The Vault is Open!

All 2014 and 2015 figures, plus select 2016 figures, are now available while supplies last! Plus, U.S. orders get free USPS domestic shipping on anything from the Vault through 7/24 at 11:59 p.m. PT.

Offline AzT

• Volunteer HQ
« Reply #24 on: September 09, 2016, 07:02:10 PM »
With credit to Bert Su's mention of this in the 2016 SDCC MattyCollector Exclusives thread ->

9/15 Releases Announced: ThunderCatsâ„¢ Lion-Oâ„¢! Plus MOTU General Sunderâ„¢, Night Stalkerâ„¢

Offline AzT

• Volunteer HQ
« Reply #25 on: September 15, 2016, 07:05:56 AM »
September 15th Sale Score all of Matty’s newest products from one easy page! Sale starts at 9 a.m. PT / Noon ET

Offline mark

• Volunteer HQ
  • Liked: 2023
« Reply #26 on: September 15, 2016, 10:42:11 AM »
September 15th Sale Score all of Matty’s newest products from one easy page! Sale starts at 9 a.m. PT / Noon ET

Lion-O sold out, DC Super Hero Girls Katana almost gone!

Offline Mel

• Volunteer HQ
    • Flickr
  • Liked: 1923
« Reply #27 on: September 15, 2016, 07:33:13 PM »
Katana sold out.
Formerly cracksback

My Flickr
-----------------------------
My Twitter

Offline AzT

• Volunteer HQ
« Reply #28 on: October 15, 2016, 09:26:52 AM »

Trick or treat? Definitely trick! Our October sale takes us to the dark side with Jackalmanâ„¢ and Evil-Lynâ„¢. Both serve their top guys … but have ambitions to take all the glory for themselves! It’s mutant dogs vs. space cats as the action on Thundera heats up! Club Third Earth gets its second figure with the arrival of the humanoid jackal from the planet Plun-Darr. Meanwhile, back on Snake Mountainâ„¢, Club Grayskullâ„¢ gets the newly-designed Filmation-style wicked witch of Eternia®.

All Access 10/17
- Monday, 10/17 at 9 a.m. PT (everyone)
- He-Man® and the Masters of the Universe® Evil-Lyn™ (Club Grayskull™ bi-monthly figure)
- ThunderCatsâ„¢ Jackalmanâ„¢ (Club Third Earth monthly figure)
Please note: Delivery of these figures will be delayed until the end of October. We’re very sorry for the inconvenience!
October Subscription Key Dates
- Subscriptions Renew/Cards Charged: Starting Wednesday 10/12
- Subscription Orders Ship: Starting Saturday 10/15

Offline AzT

• Volunteer HQ
« Reply #29 on: November 11, 2016, 04:14:46 PM »

This November we welcome the first female into our ThunderCatsâ„¢ lineup! Plus, we wrap up 2016 Collector’s Choice with a member of the Evil Horde and a Galactic Guardian ready to make a point … or two!

Agile Pumyraâ„¢ leaps into Club Third Earth this month, just in time to aid Lion-Oâ„¢ in fighting the evil Mumm-Raâ„¢. (Mumm-Raâ„¢ ships to subscribers only and is not available for purchase.) Meanwhile, Hordak® strengthens his army with the addition of the new Horde Wraithâ„¢ figure. Good thing we’ve also got the powerful Tuskador® to help balance out all that evil.
All Access 11/15
Tuesday, 11/15 at 9 a.m. PT (everyone)
Masters of the Universe® Classics Horde Wraithâ„¢ (Collector’s Choice monthly figure)
Masters of the Universe® Classics Tuskador® (Collector’s Choice semi-annual figure)
ThunderCatsâ„¢ Pumyraâ„¢ (Club Third Earth monthly figure)
2016 Club Third Earth Club-Exclusive Figure
ThunderCatsâ„¢ Mumm-Raâ„¢ Available only to subscribers of 2016 Club Third Earth as a benefit of membership, Mumm-Raâ„¢ cannot be purchased.
November Subscription Key Dates
Subscriptions Renew/Cards Charged: Starting Thursday 11/10

Please note: Once again, we’re sorry to report that we’re facing shipping delays on our all of our November subscription products. We hope to have them all sent out by the end of November. If you order any of the November All Access items along with anything else from the shop, your shipment will be held until all items are available in the warehouse. We’re deeply sorry for this repeated inconvenience.