Attendees at San Diego Comic-Con (SDCC) have grown accustomed to Warner Brothers (WB) partnering with SDCC to provide the iconic large swag bag. This year Warner Brothers and SDCC will be providing 18 different bag designs that will feature current and upcoming shows.
- Warner Bros. Television series Arrow, Black Lightning, DC’s Legends of Tomorrow, The Flash, Krypton, Supergirl, Supernatural, and the highly anticipated upcoming Chilling Adventures of Sabrina for Netflix and Castle Rock for Hulu
- Warner Bros. Animation’s DC Super Hero Girls and Young Justice: Outsiders, along with Warner Bros. Animation/Blue Ribbon Content’s Constantine: City of Demons
- Upcoming feature films include Aquaman, Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald, The Meg, and Teen Titans GO! to the Movies.
- Additionally, DC Entertainment will be featured on two bags, with one bag celebrating 80 years of Superman in DC’s comic pages and another devoted to the upcoming DC UNIVERSE digital service.
The bags also will come with one of 12 collectible pins. This year’s pins feature characters from both film and television: Arrow, Aquaman, Batman, Black Lightning, Catwoman, The Flash, Harley Quinn, Joker, Martian Manhunter, Nightwing, Superman, and Wonder Woman.
If the bags and pins were not enough, the WB booth (#4545) will provide an interactive and immersive fan experience.
- Lucifer fans will have a heavenly — and devilish — time with life-sized, photo-friendly wings.
- Parents and kids will be able to enjoy LEGO® gaming kiosks.
- If any fans are feeling sufficiently brave, they will be able to step inside the virtual mouth of the ferocious 75-foot-long megalodon ahead of the premiere of The Meg.
- The rabbit statue from Warner Bros. Television’s Hop, Hop, and Away! will provide a fun photo opportunity for history buffs. The statue is part of the Rabbitville public art installation which combines the history of San Diego’s Rabbitville district (now the Gaslamp Quarter) with some of the most recognizable heroes from the DC Universe.
- Con-goers, who are interested in participating in autograph signings, must visit Comic-Con.org/CCI to submit their interest via the Exclusive Signings Portal. WBTVG follows Comic-Con’s ticket drawing/wristband distribution procedure.
Warner Bros. and SDCC are going all out to provide fans a fun, exciting, and totally immersive experience. Make sure you stop by the WB booth (#4545). You will not be disappointed!
Are you interested in participating in this offsite? Click here to join the conversation on the FoCC forum.