For those fans who are attending New York Comic Con (NYCC) in person, HBO Max has a special activation to celebrate Season 3 of Doom Patrol. The Carnival Patrol activation features Danny the Ambulance, games, prizes, photo-ops, drag queen, and side show performances. The activation will take place at NYCC from October 7th – October 10th.
Carnival Patrol will take place on the inner roadway of the Javits Center from October 7-10. Attendees can try their hand at 4 interactive customized carnival games beneath the 18-foot-high big top tent:
- Take to the racetrack at Cliff’s Slot Car Speedway, complete with custom slot cars featuring characters from the show
- Attempt to navigate Larry’s Negative Energy Maze
- Discover which of Jane’s 64 personas you are at Crazy Jane’s Personality tester
- Take control of the claw to try to grab prizes from Vic Stone’s Cyborg Claw Machine
- Stretch like Elasti-Woman at Rita Farr’s Elasti-Mirrors
- A Doom Patrol cosplay contest with prizes on Saturday, October 9th
NYCC attendees will have an opportunity to win prizes, including an exclusive Doom Patrol t-shirt, a special edition Doom Patrol comic book, a stuffed giraffe (inspired by Cliff’s gift to Clara), Doom Patrol pins, and more.
Lastly, Twitch mega-streamer MANvsGAME will be interviewing the Doom Patrol’s very own Joivan Wade and April Bowlby live from the Doom Patrol booth on October 7th at 12:00pm ET. They will be talking about season three, playing themed games, and doing a special interactive fan Q&A.
Activations such as this HBO Max event are one of the reasons why fans love attending conventions in person. HBO Max will be offering fun, games, excitement, prizes, and spectacle!