Author Topic: The Amazon Prime Video Experience (2019)  (Read 9508 times)

Offline TossedSalad

• Gaming Lounge
  • Greetings Programs!
  • Liked: 143
Re: The Amazon Prime Video Experience (2019)
« Reply #45 on: July 25, 2019, 04:05:54 PM »
I kind of had heard about the room already so I just went back there and they let me in lol. The guy running the comic shop told someone who asked about different prizes if he had a gold coin to exchange so I believe you could have gotten one of the better prizes that way as well. I never saw a gold coin but I did keep a set of three silver coins since I noticed that there were coins for each of the shows
Fun isn’t something one considers when preparing for Comic-Con, but attending does put a smile on my face

Offline mllNY

• Supporter
  • Volunteer HQ
  • Liked: 1089
« Reply #46 on: August 05, 2019, 09:55:07 AM »
did anyone who had a gold coin and redeemed it for the swag box (when they were doing that) know what was in the swag box. I feel like I missed so much on the press day between missing hte secret room and getting a gold coin but assuming there was nothing to do with it since they told press we didn't need to redeem the coins for anything that day!
2023 Cons: Five Points Festival, SDCC, Toy Fair, NYCC, IX, PAX Unplugged

Friends of Comic Cons

« Reply #47 on: Today at 03:45:07 PM »

Offline Karin

• Room 6BCF
  • Liked: 75
« Reply #47 on: August 06, 2019, 07:01:24 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
did anyone who had a gold coin and redeemed it for the swag box (when they were doing that) know what was in the swag box. I feel like I missed so much on the press day between missing hte secret room and getting a gold coin but assuming there was nothing to do with it since they told press we didn't need to redeem the coins for anything that day!

We asked about it on Thursday, we were among the first 150 to get in. One host said they changed the dynamic and they weren't useful as anything other than a nicer souvenir. Another one said that originally it was going to be to enter the comic shop, which I doubt but who knows.

Offline mllNY

• Supporter
  • Volunteer HQ
  • Liked: 1089
« Reply #48 on: August 06, 2019, 07:22:48 PM »
yeah I reached out to the press contact about it and they just said it was a collectible. I do notice the gold coin I have is numbered while the silver aren't
2023 Cons: Five Points Festival, SDCC, Toy Fair, NYCC, IX, PAX Unplugged