Author Topic: Game of Thrones Panel and Q&A Session, Hall H, 2:50pm-3:45pm  (Read 5913 times)

Offline Khaaaaaaanh!!!

• Volunteer HQ
  • Liked: 6
Based on the bestselling fantasy book series A Song of Ice and Fire by George R. R. Martin, HBO's Game of Thrones concluded its 10-episode third season in June and will begin filming its fourth season this summer. The series, executive produced and written by David Benioff and D. B. Weiss, is an epic story of treachery and nobility, set on the continent of Westeros, where summers and winters can last years. Featured cast include: (in alphabetical order): John Bradley as Samwell Tarly, Emilia Clarke as Daenerys Targaryen, Nikolaj Coster-Waldau as Jaime Lannister, Peter Dinklage as Tyrion Lannister, Michelle Fairley as Catelyn Stark, Kit Harington as Jon Snow, Rose Leslie as Ygritte, and Richard Madden as Robb Stark. The panel will be moderated by Elvis Mitchell.
Friday July 19, 2013 2:50pm - 3:45pm
Hall H
...you had me at hello...

New to the forum? Look here!
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline Khaaaaaaanh!!!

• Volunteer HQ
  • Liked: 6
Re: Game of Thrones Panel and Q&A Session, Hall H, 2:50pm-3:45pm
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2013, 11:29:11 AM »
Re-enactment of Red Wedding at the panel!

(sure hope not!)
...you had me at hello...

New to the forum? Look here!

Friends of Comic Cons

Offline Blackfyre

• Sails Pavilion
  • Liked: 0
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2013, 08:30:13 PM »
I can't wait for this panel, will be camping for it.

The list of people going was posted on the official Game of Thrones twitter and Nikolaj was taken off. Such a let-down, as he gave one of the best performances of the season and had some of the strongest character development. Disappointing.

I've seen people wanting to get a "King in the North" chant going. That would be great to witness. :P

Offline MovelessJaggers

• Freebie Table
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2013, 09:26:06 PM »
Question... How full of spoilers are these panels usually? do fanboys go up on the mic and are like (if this was last year) say things like "so how do you think you will handle robs death this year?". I'm only watching the show.

Offline LadyS

• Freebie Table
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2013, 10:13:09 PM »
Question... How full of spoilers are these panels usually? do fanboys go up on the mic and are like (if this was last year) say things like "so how do you think you will handle robs death this year?". I'm only watching the show.
Last year, everybody was very well behaved. Both cast and fans.  If the reaction of that episode is anything to attest to, the readers of GoT are very good at holding back on spoilers.

Offline kremss

• Exhibit Hall
  • Liked: 23
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2013, 10:44:57 PM »
I wouldn't call everyone well behaved. George RR Martin was pretty weird while moderating.

Offline ice9

• Exhibit Hall
  • Liked: 1
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2013, 04:44:04 AM »
I'm pretty geeked about this one.

Too bad none of the child actors will be there . They are all pretty amazing, but Dinklage should be great.

Offline BadWolf

• Volunteer HQ
  • It's all the same to the many faced god.
  • Liked: 691
« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2013, 07:25:24 AM »
I can't wait for this panel, will be camping for it.

The list of people going was posted on the official Game of Thrones twitter and Nikolaj was taken off. Such a let-down, as he gave one of the best performances of the season and had some of the strongest character development. Disappointing.

I've seen people wanting to get a "King in the North" chant going. That would be great to witness. :P

I would LOVE this. I am so freaking excited for this panel, especially because Peter Dinklage is going to be there.

And yeah, Kremss, I know what you mean. I watched the panel from last year and Martin is sort of a weird dude. My brother thinks he has a ghost writer.  :o

Offline Jim Watari

• Supporter
  • Pre-Registration
  • Twitter @jwatari
  • Liked: 584
Game of Thrones Panel and Q&A Session, Hall H, 2:50pm-3:45pm
« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2013, 07:37:42 AM »
You should seen the first year, most of the actors were really animated especially Jason Momoa And Lena Headly , George. did not have to prod them for answers, last I heard they were pretty boring and the panel was bad, compared with the first one
The more things change, the more they stay the same

Hoban 'Wash' Washburn: It's okay, I'm a leaf on the wind!
Capt. Malcolm Reynolds: What does that mean?

Offline litex2x

• Exhibit Hall
  • Liked: 15
« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2013, 08:31:33 AM »
You should seen the first year, most of the actors were really animated especially Jason Momoa And Lena Headly , George. did not have to prod them for answers, last I heard they were pretty boring and the panel was bad, compared with the first one

Yes last year's panel was very disappointing compared to the rest of the panels I saw but mostly because George was moderating. He made it all kinds of awkward. This year it appears he isn't moderating so I suspect it will be much better especially now that Peter Dinklage and the EPs are returning to the panel.