Author Topic: CCI member ID changes coming our way in 2022  (Read 8015 times)

Offline alyssa

• Administrator
  • Stan Lee's Hospitality Suite
  • Liked: 6594
Re: CCI member ID changes coming our way in 2022
« Reply #90 on: April 20, 2022, 11:09:06 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I checked and didn't see a thing.
fyi

Andrew Dickenson suggested cci do a banner in the mem. ID area addressing that
Donations gratefully accepted. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login,
Our Twitters @FoCCBlog @friendsofcci
"Are you willing to give up all you are, to keep all you have?" G'kar Babylon 5

Offline Miclpea

• Hall H
  • Liked: 332
« Reply #91 on: April 20, 2022, 02:08:38 PM »
fyi

Andrew Dickenson suggested cci do a banner in the mem. ID area addressing that
It is an excellent idea!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Offline Iris

• Supporter
  • Hall H
    • Website links to my discord for alternate contacting
  • Liked: 617
« Reply #92 on: April 20, 2022, 11:50:37 PM »
Are you saying that you see your 2020 badges on the 'Orders' portion of the site after you sign in.

I don't know where you're supposed to see it (I think there is a section if you go to the drop downs after logging in that should show existing badges,) but currently since the system isn't fully implemented yet, you can't see your existing badges anywhere, though you're meant to eventually. We were just told that it should be up by the end of April; however, they didn't indicate where to find it once it's live.

Edit: The banner would be a great idea! It'd be nice if they made it easy to figure out that it just isn't working at the moment/it's not completed when you're in. You can generally infer that it isn't fully ready yet, by some of the stuff not working, but an outright warning about that would be nice.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2022, 11:52:52 PM by Iris »
Author of the Hotel Exchange Deposit and Transfer Walkthrough. If you need help with figuring out the logistics of an OP deposit, transfer, etc., please feel free to DM me here or Discord and I'll do my best to help. If you DM me on Discord, please identify yourself and that you're from the forum.

Offline Transmute Jun

• Buying Group Coordinator
  • Queen of the Bird Missiles
  • Liked: 8868
« Reply #93 on: April 21, 2022, 05:48:50 AM »
My guess is that the system just wasn't ready yet, but they felt that they had to launch it early so that people could use it to buy WonderCon tickets.

Offline alyssa

• Administrator
  • Liked: 6594
« Reply #94 on: April 21, 2022, 07:48:34 AM »
My guess is that the system just wasn't ready yet, but they felt that they had to launch it early so that people could use it to buy WonderCon tickets.
that would make sense
Donations gratefully accepted. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login,
Our Twitters @FoCCBlog @friendsofcci
"Are you willing to give up all you are, to keep all you have?" G'kar Babylon 5

Offline sessionka

• Supporter
  • Hall H
  • Liked: 538
« Reply #95 on: April 21, 2022, 01:46:54 PM »
I don't know where you're supposed to see it (I think there is a section if you go to the drop downs after logging in that should show existing badges,) but currently since the system isn't fully implemented yet, you can't see your existing badges anywhere, though you're meant to eventually. We were just told that it should be up by the end of April; however, they didn't indicate where to find it once it's live.

Edit: The banner would be a great idea! It'd be nice if they made it easy to figure out that it just isn't working at the moment/it's not completed when you're in. You can generally infer that it isn't fully ready yet, by some of the stuff not working, but an outright warning about that would be nice.

OK...Sorry I misunderstood your original post.  I thought you were seeing your 2020 badges on the system.  So you actually made an inquiry of CCI, and they actually responded by saying we'll see everything after April 30.  That makes sense.  That's the deadline for refund requests.  I guess they don't want to post badges on our ID's until they know for sure who's requesting a refund.
Phasers on Stun!!!

Offline RighteousRita

• Hall H
  • Liked: 388
« Reply #96 on: April 21, 2022, 03:39:15 PM »
I just checked my account and saw my badges

Offline Michael M

• Supporter
  • Volunteer HQ
  • "Botany Bay...Botany Bay? Oh no..."
    • LinkedIn
  • Liked: 1608
« Reply #97 on: April 21, 2022, 04:17:38 PM »
Same, currently under the My Orders section, and not under Account Badges, where it made more sense *shrug*
"I am serious...and don't call me Shirley"

Offline marcia29

• Supporter
  • Pre-Registration
  • Liked: 1081
« Reply #98 on: April 21, 2022, 04:21:35 PM »
Same, currently under the My Orders section, and not under Account Badges, where it made more sense *shrug*

I see a list of badge dates with my name, but the amount paid is listed as zero, 0.00. I resent my confirmation, which still says 0.00.  The confirmation email arrived within seconds....so that was nice.
It is 2022 and I am still asking...where's my flyin' car??!! @fannishmarcia

Offline Iris

• Supporter
  • Hall H
    • Website links to my discord for alternate contacting
  • Liked: 617
« Reply #99 on: April 21, 2022, 05:53:44 PM »
OK...Sorry I misunderstood your original post.  I thought you were seeing your 2020 badges on the system.  So you actually made an inquiry of CCI, and they actually responded by saying we'll see everything after April 30.  That makes sense.  That's the deadline for refund requests.  I guess they don't want to post badges on our ID's until they know for sure who's requesting a refund.

No problem! I probably could have been clearer about that, I did bury the fact that my friend contacted customer service in the middle of the paragraph.

I just checked and I'm seeing my badges as well!!!  Quite frankly, I forgot that apparently I decided to go on preview night? It's a good thing I found that out today before I go ahead and request SDCC off (way later than normal but we had no idea when I was returning to work), though I usually try to get a couple days before and the Monday after off anyway.
Author of the Hotel Exchange Deposit and Transfer Walkthrough. If you need help with figuring out the logistics of an OP deposit, transfer, etc., please feel free to DM me here or Discord and I'll do my best to help. If you DM me on Discord, please identify yourself and that you're from the forum.

Offline perc2100

• Volunteer HQ
  • Liked: 1535
« Reply #100 on: April 21, 2022, 06:19:31 PM »
Nothing in my account; I'm presuming 1) this is being 'fixed' in batches and/or 2) Pros will come after regular attendees

Either way, I'm not freaking out in April.
Yet  ???

Offline sessionka

• Supporter
  • Hall H
« Reply #101 on: April 21, 2022, 07:00:15 PM »
No problem! I probably could have been clearer about that, I did bury the fact that my friend contacted customer service in the middle of the paragraph.

I just checked and I'm seeing my badges as well!!!  Quite frankly, I forgot that apparently I decided to go on preview night? It's a good thing I found that out today before I go ahead and request SDCC off (way later than normal but we had no idea when I was returning to work), though I usually try to get a couple days before and the Monday after off anyway.

I see my badges now.   :)
Phasers on Stun!!!

Offline YouThinkMeMad

• Volunteer HQ
  • Formally When Nerds Attack
    • You Fancy Me Mad
« Reply #102 on: April 22, 2022, 07:05:31 AM »
Mine are showing too!

Offline RSilvaConFan

• Gaming Lounge
  • Liked: 81
« Reply #103 on: April 22, 2022, 07:24:22 AM »
My friend (a Pro) and I logged into our Member ID pages and don't see anything for Comic-con in July under My Orders (we purchased for 2020 and haven't canceled - still have our original confirmations) - the only thing listed was our badges for the November Event which is in the past.

Should we contact the Con folks or wait until the end of April?

Offline Michael M

• Supporter
  • Volunteer HQ
  • "Botany Bay...Botany Bay? Oh no..."
    • LinkedIn
  • Liked: 1608
« Reply #104 on: April 22, 2022, 07:42:39 AM »
My friend (a Pro) and I logged into our Member ID pages and don't see anything for Comic-con in July under My Orders (we purchased for 2020 and haven't canceled - still have our original confirmations) - the only thing listed was our badges for the November Event which is in the past.

Should we contact the Con folks or wait until the end of April?
Can't hurt to reach out now, then at least you got the ball rolling.
"I am serious...and don't call me Shirley"