Author Topic: Can't Go  (Read 1072 times)

Offline accelerate

• Ballroom 20
  • God of Donuts
  • Liked: 621
Re: Can't Go
« Reply #15 on: May 12, 2022, 12:04:48 PM »
A related question: if you bought badges but didn’t get a refund and didn’t attend (either the regular or special edition), do you still get to partake in PreReg?

Offline NCDS

• Supporter
  • Volunteer HQ
  • Liked: 3859
« Reply #16 on: May 12, 2022, 12:19:12 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
A related question: if you bought badges but didn’t get a refund and didn’t attend (either the regular or special edition), do you still get to partake in PreReg?

I have read mixed theories on this one, some swear you didn't have to and others swear you have to.  All say it happened to them.  So I think it's a risk, but plausible. 

Probably not something CCI want's public.

2018 Punk Rock Bowling Champion

Offline frgx

• Fulfillment Room
  • Liked: 693
« Reply #17 on: May 12, 2022, 12:25:49 PM »
I had badges for Thursday and Sunday 2019, didn't attend because I got really sick, and didn't get a refund. I was still able to participate in Pre-Reg for 2020 and got a 4-day badge (which of course got carried over to 2022).

Offline Pyramid

• Supporter
  • Volunteer HQ
  • Comic Con is a Black Hole for my wallet.
  • Liked: 549
« Reply #18 on: May 13, 2022, 03:27:47 PM »

It used to be the case that you could participate in PreReg.  I am not sure if things have changed.
Twitter feed:  [email protected]