Author Topic: Badge Prices  (Read 1860 times)

Offline kdthewiz

• Sails Pavilion
  • Liked: 0
Badge Prices
« on: March 22, 2014, 01:41:26 PM »
Hi I have a quetsion? When my dad and i bought tixs we were wondering why we both came up as junior prices. Once we went on my dad's profile, it seems that he entered the wrong birth year. So, does that mean I can get away with these prices. If we go to the Con, will my dad not be allowed in? When can we change the prices? I am not ashamed of paying a few more dollars if it means he can go in. I am asking you guys since Comic Con has not responded and its been like 5 days since I emailed them

Offline alyssa

• Administrator
  • Stan Lee's Hospitality Suite
  • Liked: 7002
Re: Badge Prices
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2014, 01:49:43 PM »
give them time to respond- i suspect they're still dealing with the emails from badge sale--

if you haven't heard in a couple of weeks, (after wondercon) send a second email.  keep both copies especially if they include an automated response which will time stamp/verify that you did indeed send the emails.

if i didn't hear back from the second email. i'd bring the printed out emails along with the badge bar code to badge pick up.   
Donations gratefully accepted. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login,
Our Twitters @FoCCBlog @friendsofcci
"Are you willing to give up all you are, to keep all you have?" G'kar Babylon 5

Friends of Comic Cons

« Reply #2 on: Today at 11:09:17 PM »

Offline SamTurtledove

• Volunteer HQ
  • Liked: 2003
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2014, 06:40:50 PM »
I'm curious, is her dad Military or Senior? Those badge prices would be the same as a Junior.

Otherwise, maybe there's some info in the Membership Type.  Under changes, for an Adult-Membership Type, I saw this note.  Does the Junior-Membership Type say the same?  I know it's probably automatic on birthdate, but not sure how to change that.

(DO NOT add your password!)

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using Tapatalk

Offline kdthewiz

• Sails Pavilion
  • Liked: 0
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2014, 11:03:48 PM »
1. I am a dude LOL 8)
2. I believe my dad used my brothers birthday by accident at first since I wanted to make my bro a membership. But then I told him it was more important if he made one so he filled everything else under his criteria.
3.thanks Alyssa your replies to posts are always very informative ad helpful, I will wait a week or so until I email them again

Offline Bert Su

• Pre-Registration
  • Liked: 73
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2014, 01:38:07 AM »
I'm sure it won't be a problem. Just email them
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to my YouTube channel for Transformers reviews

Offline SamTurtledove

• Volunteer HQ
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2014, 05:50:57 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
1. I am a dude LOL 8)
2. I believe my dad used my brothers birthday by accident at first since I wanted to make my bro a membership. But then I told him it was more important if he made one so he filled everything else under his criteria.
3.thanks Alyssa your replies to posts are always very informative ad helpful, I will wait a week or so until I email them again

1. Sorry, ummm, " bros before foes?!"

2.  Tell CCI your dad's Benjamin Button.

3.  Always!

Offline Bert Su

• Pre-Registration
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2014, 04:38:47 PM »
I don't see how it would fly. Benjamin Button is always getting younger so he wouldn't buy a junior badge on the CCI website and then suddenly become an adult at the convention
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to my YouTube channel for Transformers reviews

Offline SamTurtledove

• Volunteer HQ
« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2014, 04:57:24 PM »
Umm, his dad's Tom Hanks in Big 2:Comic-Con Adventures!

Offline Bert Su

• Pre-Registration
« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2014, 11:54:19 PM »
I liked that movie, Big.