Author Topic: Cosplay Services  (Read 2530 times)

Offline alyssa

• Administrator
  • Stan Lee's Hospitality Suite
  • Liked: 7002
Cosplay Services
« on: March 13, 2016, 03:38:38 PM »
Please post services here.  We will delete any large factory services company- this is like a bulletin  board for sm mom&pop businesses plying their trades.
Donations gratefully accepted. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login,
Our Twitters @FoCCBlog @friendsofcci
"Are you willing to give up all you are, to keep all you have?" G'kar Babylon 5

Offline alyssa

• Administrator
  • Liked: 7002
Re: Cosplay Services
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2016, 03:40:35 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
My name is Lee Stricherz and I work for a 3D printing studio called Futurescape 3D LLC. We specialize in making weapons and accessories from your favorite comics, games, movies, and tv shows, to name just a few of the millions of things we can make. Customize your idea anyway you want. We have a designer on staff with a 4-year degree in 3D modeling from Penn State and several commercial grade printers that can produce better quality products than any desktop printer on the market! We can print in different materials to ensure the most accurate and realistic look possible. The ideas are endless! Check us out on Etsy at You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, Facebook at You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, or head over to our website at You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login for a price quote.

If you have any questions please feel free to send me a message or email me at [email protected]

Thanks,
Lee
Donations gratefully accepted. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login,
Our Twitters @FoCCBlog @friendsofcci
"Are you willing to give up all you are, to keep all you have?" G'kar Babylon 5

Friends of Comic Cons

« Reply #2 on: Today at 06:29:32 AM »

Offline [email protected]

• Sails Pavilion
  • Liked: 0
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2016, 07:16:45 PM »
Hey thanks for moving my post, I wasn't for sure where it needed to be.

Offline Zero

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 1991
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2016, 08:51:25 PM »
Placing this in this thread to keep all of cosplay-related services in one area.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hi there lovely people! I was thinking about offering makeup and hair services. I am trying to put a team together if there is group bookings. Please feel free to email me stating what you want, price would depend on what I am doing and products I would be using! Thanks so much and hope to hear from you soon!

[email protected]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login | You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Searching for the light known as 'you' in the middle of the night...