Author Topic: Question about Hard Rock  (Read 2696 times)

Offline teriqueen

• Room 6BCF
  • Liked: 95
Re: Question about Hard Rock
« Reply #15 on: May 24, 2018, 04:49:00 AM »
As for whether they check each person's room key, it depends on what's going on there at the time. My roommate and I stayed there a few years back. On Thursday, only one of us had to show a key, but on Friday and Saturday evenings (when the big parties were happening), both of us had to show our keys to get past security.

I'm glad we stayed there once, but I wouldn't do it again. The security is kind of a pain, and the parties at night can be LOUD. Our room overlooked the courtyard. It was great for celebrity watching, but the music was loud and went on into the wee hours.

Offline Dubb

• Ballroom 20
  • Liked: 316
« Reply #16 on: May 24, 2018, 07:52:29 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
With a suite you can easily have 6 but in the HR Reg room, that is going to be rough.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I fit 5 with absolutely no issues. I am sure could have fit 6, no problem.

Friends of Comic Cons

« Reply #17 on: Today at 08:50:59 AM »

Offline tsnyder

• Ballroom 20
  • Liked: 295
« Reply #17 on: May 24, 2018, 10:01:26 AM »
Thank you everyone for the insight, feel better about everything now.  I was just worried about the key thing but sure we will be able to make it work.  As far as the space I'm sleeping on a bed, it's my sons friends that will be sleeping on the floor.  They are young and resilient :)

Offline cabler30

• Ballroom 20
  • Liked: 62
« Reply #18 on: May 24, 2018, 10:32:31 AM »
Last year I tried the collecting different cards and after the initial 4 they gave me generic cards but never questioned me,.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

What u mean collecting cards? was it the cards promoting the comic con for the year?

Offline SynXack

• Gaming Lounge
  • Guru Meditation == 0x0
  • Liked: 205
« Reply #19 on: May 24, 2018, 10:35:42 AM »
What u mean collecting cards? was it the cards promoting the comic con for the year?

Most of the hotels DT have SDCC commemorative room key cards every year.  Been that was for like 10 years I think. 
“If no mistake have you made, yet losing you are ... a different game you should play.”--Yoda

Offline cabler30

• Ballroom 20
  • Liked: 62
« Reply #20 on: May 24, 2018, 10:46:15 AM »
Most of the hotels DT have SDCC commemorative room key cards every year.  Been that was for like 10 years I think.

I think that what i did last year by chance, just went to the close hotels and asked at front desk for the comic con cards they say they just give back to recycle and they was nice about giving one of ea by chance. so now i got like 1 and half set since on gave me all 4 or five and the other i was able to get to just gave me like 2 or 3 lol. but was cool i was able to get any at the time. i just happy i remember to check on sunday incase cause was not sure they was gonna be allowed to do so during the con.