Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Movies and TV Shows / Black Adam Hall H Movie Promo Code
« Last post by lliving on Today at 04:18:31 PM »
I haven’t been able to use the code that was given at the DC/Black Adam Hall H Panel to purchase tix for opening weekend. Wonder if codes won’t be active until AFTER the presale, which is kinda inconvenient.  Anyone else been able to use their code?

Sent from my ???? using
In order to alleviate stress and prevent camping the day of the show, we are implementing a virtual queue system (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login) that will help guide you the night of the show.

We will also be adding you to the virtual queue, so please look for an email from WaitWhile. If you do not receive an email in the next 24-hours, please reach out to us.

Some important information for ticket holders: (Please read carefully!)

You must show a valid Eventbrite ticket barcode at the door in order to receive a ticket which is redeemable for a gift bag. Every ticketed attendee is guaranteed a gift bag.
    If you have a higher line number, please don't be discouraged, we have a healthy amount of prints available for purchase for this event.
    A digital PDF of everything available at the show will be emailed a few hours prior to the show on Friday, October 7th.
    As mentioned before, we will be implementing a virtual queue system the day of the show for purchasing. This allows you to gauge when you should line up in order to be able to purchase something.
    Camping is STRICTLY prohibited and totally unnecessary with the virtual queue system! Please arrive based on your place in line and queue time.
    If you miss your spot in the queue, you will have to wait until we finish the entire queue in order to purchase. NO EXCEPTIONS!
    Please bring your own tube (BYOT) if you plan on purchasing prints, tubes will NOT be available at checkout.
    We will be accepting Cash & Credit.

If you have any other questions, feel free to email us anytime.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Has anyone tried to purchase a ticket for BLACK ADAM via the code we got at the WB panel in Hall H Saturday?  I've heard rumblings it hasn't worked for some folks, and I'm wondering if anyone's had luck (I personally haven't had a chance to give it a whirl yet).  Wondering if the screening is only for:
* specific theaters
* specific screenings/days/times
* specific formats (like IMAX only)

Anyone have any luck?

i tried earlier today - no joy
it is for specific formats, IMAX
It didn't allow dolby & threw an error abt wrong format
i did imax & got a different error
NYCC Guests, Exclusives, and Everything Else / Re: NYCC Random chat
« Last post by teppope on Today at 11:46:43 AM »
Got Shadow and Bone panel. Missed the Leigh Bardugo signing...sold out. Missed the Jamie Lee Curtis panel.
WB/D trying to save money wherever they can :)
« Last post by alyssa on Today at 10:53:04 AM »
ok closing it down
« Last post by Michael M on Today at 10:50:22 AM »
No Funko, but got Star Trek and the Todd McF signing.
« Last post by sefton42 on Today at 10:49:32 AM »
One if my queues got in at 1:19, but I was in court and the things before me took waaay longer than they should do I didn’t get out until 1:27 and all Funko was gone.
All Funko and Autos for Good Omen, LOTR and Todd McFarlane are sold out.
« Last post by alyssa on Today at 10:43:01 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
walking, walking, walking...
are you sorted
I'm close to being in
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10