Con Suite > Comics, Books, and Toys!

Online Comic Book Database

(1/1)

Chris:
Wanted to share an online resource that I use to figure out how to drive myself to the poor house by buying too many comic books.  The comic book database You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login is a great online resource.

It lets you search by creator, title, character, character, etc.  View cover galleries by each of these.  View chronological listings by each of these.   And probably lets you do a bunch of other things that I have not used yet.

So if you are looking for more by a particular writer, only remember an issue that you used to have by the cover, or really only remember the timeframe that a comic came out, this helps you track it down.

If you have an online resource for comic book collecting that you like and find helpful, please post it here.

Good (comic book) hunting!

EnglishmanInSanDiego:
Good link, Chris - nice!

You let The Man get you down, The Man wins - I say, Damn The Man.
"I can't lie to you about your chances, but... you have my sympathies."

alyssa:
I've been lovin' a forum at the collectors society forums. Learning a *lot* about grading comics!
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Chris:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginI've been lovin' a forum at the collectors society forums. Learning a *lot* about grading comics!
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

--- End quote ---

Grading information is good to have.

Another place that is good for perusing comic covers is:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I am not sure how up to date it is, but it’s a quick way to look up covers or just window shop by title.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version