Comic-Con International > SDCC Registration and Badges

SDCC 2023 Volunteer Discussion

<< < (2/9) > >>

sessionka:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginJust a reminder than returning volunteer registration is now open.

--- End quote ---

Done.  Thanks for the reminder.   :)

alyssa:
done
one more thing off my plate

Old Man Grey:
Signed up but I still want to try for a "real" badge.

ToryRoxx:
my mom completed a pre con shift and even got the volunteer pin as proof that she completed it . They did not give her returning volunteer registration. >:(  . i know its because of the woman working at the help desk . she messed with my moms account and probably removed her volunteer shift info . I sent in a help ticket thing and gave them info on her shift and everything. hopefully they get back  to us soon.
   Any other suggestions as to how i can get this to the volunteer higher ups ? >:( :(

sessionka:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Loginmy mom completed a pre con shift and even got the volunteer pin as proof that she completed it . They did not give her returning volunteer registration. >:(  . i know its because of the woman working at the help desk . she messed with my moms account and probably removed her volunteer shift info . I sent in a help ticket thing and gave them info on her shift and everything. hopefully they get back  to us soon.
   Any other suggestions as to how i can get this to the volunteer higher ups ? >:( :(

--- End quote ---

check out this response for 2022.

it refers to this email address.  it might help.   [email protected]

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version