Con Suite > Comics, Books, and Toys!

Books - What are you reading?

<< < (87/87)

Mistborn:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginRhythm of War: Book Four of The Stormlight Archive by Brandon Sanderson.  Epic series, but a really good read.

--- End quote ---

Does he regularly come to SDCC? I know he said he has been creating more white space since COVID but I’m really hoping he is coming to SDCC

accelerate:
He’s been there a few times, but I think the last time he was there was 2017 or 2018. I’ve gotten books signed by him there.

He hasn’t done any cons since the pandemic except his own con late last year (which I think he’ll host again this year).

He did mention not having any cons on his schedule allowed him to write those four secret books that he put on Kickstarter.

Mistborn:
Darn. I think we are trying to figure out if we can do SDCC and Dragonsteel Con next year. I have to get my leatherbound Mistborn books signed. And then we have Words of Radiance leatherbound coming out next year. Have you ordered Era 2 Book 4 yet?
I’m so excited for SPs. I haven’t watched any of the spoiler content. We got LB Elantris when we filled out our backerkit surveys, so we’re only missing LB Warbreaker.

I got my boss and working on another coworker reading Sanderson’s cosmere. I’m so excited to have office friends to talk to about it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version