Author Topic: Tentative SDCC programming schedule?  (Read 2691 times)

Offline Angel_

• Volunteer HQ
  • Aizawa Enthusiast
    • The Geekiary
  • Liked: 1537
Re: Tentative SDCC programming schedule?
« Reply #15 on: June 01, 2018, 11:34:11 AM »
Lots of good stuff in this thread.  But I'm going to tell you how I plan too just so you have a variety of opinions.

I already have certain meet ups planned that aren't officially SDCC.  These are usually the forum related meet ups that are the same every year.  Then I start filling out my schedule around those as studios and individual panelists announce things.  Panel confirmations are going out to panelists right now, so things will start getting out there pretty soon as individuals start to talk about their own panels online.  Studios will also be making their own announcements.

However, since the schedule doesn't come out until two weeks prior, all of this is tentative.  Then when the panel schedule gets officially released I lock everything into place.

Unlike a lot of people, I don't usually have a back up plan.  I usually put a great deal of effort into making my schedule stick.  But that's just me being an anxious person who hates change haha.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline TardisMom

• Supporter
  • Volunteer HQ
  • Liked: 1845
« Reply #16 on: June 01, 2018, 12:50:26 PM »
Same, I like to have my schedule figured out ahead of time but then be flexible as the days progress. 

Last year I REALLY wanted to attend the Legion panel but then my Westworld offsite time was right in the middle of it. Westworld won.

Friends of Comic Cons

« Reply #17 on: Today at 06:28:56 AM »