Author Topic: NYCC Guests and Artists - Part 2  (Read 12051 times)

Offline NYRider

• Supporter
  • Hall H
  • Liked: 185
NYCC Guests and Artists - Part 2
« on: September 26, 2013, 09:16:43 AM »
Old thread for guests and artists: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Some new entertainment guests added today:

Liam McIntyre (Spartcus) - Fri/Sat/Sun
will.i.am (Black Eyed Peas) -  Friday
Candice Bailey (Attack of The Show) - Fri/Sat/Sun
Claire Kramer (Buffy the Vampire Slayer) - Fri/Sat/Sun
Kevin Smith and Comic Book Men Cast - Fri
Curse of Chucky Cast

« Last Edit: September 26, 2013, 01:51:14 PM by NYRider »

Offline YouThinkMeMad

• Volunteer HQ
  • Formally When Nerds Attack
    • You Fancy Me Mad
  • Liked: 538
Re: NYCC Guests and Artists - Part 2
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2013, 09:20:33 AM »
will.i.am will be there Friday for a panel:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Friends of Comic Cons

« Reply #2 on: Today at 01:22:15 PM »

Offline NYRider

• Supporter
  • Hall H
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2013, 09:35:46 AM »
He's currently not listed to attend. But Liam McIntyre is also in Hercules: The Legend Begins. So might be in the panel for that on Saturday:

Offline alyssa

• Administrator
  • Stan Lee's Hospitality Suite
  • Liked: 7001
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2013, 05:12:43 AM »
Some choice tidbits from part one

David Duchovny now confirmed for Fri/Sat/Sun in the autographing area and on the X-Files panel with Gillian Anderson on Sunday.

FYI:

Gillian's Autograph $60, Photo Op $70
David's Autograph $80, Photo Op $95
Gillan & David Photo Op $225

FYI, if anyone wants to check the previous thread You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login for a particular celeb. just go to the thread & type in the celeb.'s name into the search box. The only results shown should be from the thread you are currently on.
Donations gratefully accepted. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login,
Our Twitters @FoCCBlog @friendsofcci
"Are you willing to give up all you are, to keep all you have?" G'kar Babylon 5

Offline YouThinkMeMad

• Volunteer HQ
    • You Fancy Me Mad
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2013, 07:23:00 AM »
Wasn't sure where to put this but I found it via FB:

Signings at J&J Collectibles: Booth 2375!

Liam McIntyre: Friday-Sunday for $40.00 per item

Adventure Time & Futurama star John DiMaggio: Friday-Sunday for $30.00 per item

Adventure Time star Jessica DiCicco: They didn’t have any additional information listed on their FB page for her.

Offline alyssa

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2013, 09:37:51 AM »
not sure if this has been posted or not
Liam McIntyre Meet & Greet for NYCC
Friday, October 11, 2013, 8:00 PM - 11:00 PM
Houndstooth Pub, 520 8th Avenue @ 37th street, New York, NY 10018

Meet & Greet     $150.00    $4.00   

Description
Here's a chance to be up close and personal with Spartacus star Liam McIntyre. The event will run from 8:00PM - 11:00PM. You will get food, a chance to take a photo and raffle prizes. ALL DRINKS ARE NOT INCULDED. THE BAR WILL BE A CASH BAR.

Donations gratefully accepted. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login,

Offline NYRider

• Supporter
  • Hall H
« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2013, 10:28:03 AM »
New Entertainment guest today:

"Patrick Stewart will be appearing at NYCC on Sunday from 10am-1pm at Autographing Table 4."

His autograph is $75:

He's also doing photo ops for $80, 11:00-11:30am.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2013, 12:23:21 PM by NYRider »

Offline YouThinkMeMad

• Volunteer HQ
    • You Fancy Me Mad
« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2013, 10:53:59 AM »
Here's more on who will be there for The Following and Person of Interest

12:15 — 1:15 PM:  Person of Interest (Tuesdays, 10/9c on CBS) Take a look under the hood of  The Machine with a special video presentation and cast/producer Q&A with series stars Taraji P. Henson, Sarah Shahi, Amy Ackerman, Kevin Chapman and executive producer  Greg Plageman.

1:30 — 2:30 PM:  The Following (Midseason, Mondays 9/8c on FOX) Joe Carroll’s back with another masterpiece of murder and mayhem.  Join the show’s followers for a special video presentation and cast/producer Q&A with series stars Kevin Bacon, James Purefoy, Valorie Curry, Shawn Ashmore, Connie Nielson, and executive producers Kevin Williamson and Marcos Siega.

A little bummed to see no Jim for POI  :'(

Offline NYRider

• Supporter
  • Hall H
« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2013, 12:32:33 PM »
According to photo-op schedule, Patrick Stewart and William Shanter doing photo ops on Sunday.:

Patrick Stewart and William Shatner Photo Op

Fee: $220

Date: Sunday, October 13
11:00 am - 11:30 am

Track:
Official NYCC Photo Op

« Last Edit: September 30, 2013, 05:02:30 AM by NYRider »

Offline mllNY

• Supporter
  • Volunteer HQ
  • Liked: 1089
« Reply #9 on: September 27, 2013, 12:40:38 PM »
funny i just asked about that in the other thread, NVM
2023 Cons: Five Points Festival, SDCC, Toy Fair, NYCC, IX, PAX Unplugged

Offline NYRider

• Supporter
  • Hall H
« Reply #10 on: September 30, 2013, 04:50:54 AM »
David Duchovny is now only listed for Sat and Sun. I was kind of skeptical, since they were autograph/photo op sessions for Friday on the schedule.

Also Patrick Stewart and William Shatner's photo op has been changed to Sunday. So Patrick Stewart will only be appearing Sunday, for now.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2013, 05:04:28 AM by NYRider »

Offline NYRider

• Supporter
  • Hall H
« Reply #11 on: September 30, 2013, 10:29:06 AM »
From the NYCC website, Nick Kroll (The League) and Rutina Wesley (True Blood) have cancelled.

Offline Durango95

• Sails Pavilion
  • Liked: 0
« Reply #12 on: September 30, 2013, 10:37:33 AM »
This is my first NYCC and I've heard that you need to do your homework and plan out your day or you'll miss things. So, heres a question: Gillian & David are signing at adjacent tables. But, with guests that are there to promote the same thing and NYCC obviously made a point to seat them together, does this mean that there will be ONE LINE to meet both people? Or will I have to stand in Duchovny's line - get my poster signed - then get to the end of Anderson's line? Thus, I assume doubling the amount of time spent in line...

Also, the NYCC website says they're both signing 12-8 pm Saturday. But they're doing an X-Files panel at the Paley Center at 6:30 on Saturday. That makes me think they'll leave after the photo ops 4-430. Shouldn't be NYCC site know about the Paley panel and not list them as signing 12-8 when they have other obligations? Signing 3.5 hours vs. 8 is a pretty big difference.

Offline YouThinkMeMad

• Volunteer HQ
    • You Fancy Me Mad
« Reply #13 on: September 30, 2013, 11:06:16 AM »
I would think they might have 3 lines. One for just David, One for just Gillian and One for both. I'd contact NYCC to see though.

For all we know NYCC might not be aware of the Paley Center event. I could see them staying until 5:30 though. It's not like they need to catch a flight or anything.

Offline alyssa

• Administrator
« Reply #14 on: September 30, 2013, 06:02:04 PM »
Desert Wind Comics is proud to announce a private event for fans to be able to meet and spend some time with this legendary creator. The event is scheduled to take place  Saturday, October 12th in the evening.  A VERY LIMITED NUMBER of tickets will be offered through Desert Wind Comics. The price for this special opportunity is $350.00 USD per person. Included in the price are
two items of your own signed by Stan and
a photo taken with Stan and YOU.
 You MUST provide the camera.
Stan Lee is known as the creator of many of the great comic book characters such as Spider-Man, Fantastic Four, Iron Man, Avengers, Incredible Hulk, X-Men and many more. So here is your chance True Believers to meet the man that changed the comic book industry and gave us years of reading and entertainment.

Stan Lee wants to make the time to meet and sign for his fans, so do not miss this ultra rare opportunity to talk to 'The Man' himself. What can a ticket holder expect? How about an intimate meeting with Stan Lee. The group will be strictly limited.  During the time the ticket holders will have the opportunity to ask questions and hear Stan tell stories for what is sure to be the greatest time of their lives. During that time Stan will sign up to 2 items of your choice (you provide the items to be signed). At the end of the time Stan will then take a photo with you using your own camera (Yes someone will take it for you). Any comic books signed during this event will be eligible for CGC grading
(CGC grading is an additional fee.)

Tickets are sure to go fast!

After you have purchased your ticket, make sure you print out your receipt and bring the receipt and your photo ID to the Desert Wind Comics booth, #2708, at New York Comic Con. You will receive the time and location of the Meet & Greet at that time.

NOTHING WILL BE SHIPPED TO YOU!

YOU MUST BRING YOUR DOCUMENTATION
TO THE CHECK-IN TABLE!

Attendees are responsible for bringing a copy of the payment slip along with their photo ID to this event. Absolutely NO video cameras or recording devices of any kind will be allowed. Only a photographic camera will be allowed. The ticket holder will be allowed to take a limited number of still photos during the event. The ticket holder is not allowed to bring any guest along as this ticket is for one person only.

(In the event that the Meet and Greet is cancelled due to circumstances beyond Desert Wind Comic’s control or Stan is unable to attend, the remedy is limited to the full refund of the price paid by each participant for their event ticket less the processing and handling fees. Any travel arrangements or expenses incurred by the participant in attending this event is the sole responsibility of the participant. DWC and all other parties are not responsible for any expense incurred and by purchasing, the participant agrees to hold DWC and all other parties harmless and released from any and all liability. All refunds will be processed within 45 days from end of show. DWC is not responsible for time the purchasers credit card company takes to refund money back to purchaser. The purchaser acknowledges this by purchasing a ticket. Purchaser is responsible for any and all fees, legal or otherwise, if the purchaser files any claims with their credit card company and loses said claim.)

Stan Lee will be at a special Meet & Greet event held on

October 12th during the New York Comic Con.