Author Topic: 2013 Room Sharing: Looking for a spot? Offering a spot? Looking for a Roommate?  (Read 54239 times)

Offline freight

• Exhibit Hall
  • Liked: 23
Freight
Hotel: Hilton Harbor Island
Dates: Wednesday, July 17 to Monday, July 21 (6 days/5 nights)
Rate: $210.00
Spaces Available: 2
Room Type: Standard - Dual beds
Smoking or Non-Smoking: Definitely non-smoking
E-Mail: [email protected]
AIM:  blackfreight03

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS

What rooms do you have?  Double bed rooms at quad occupancy.

How long is the stay?  Day 0 to Day 5.  I like to get in to a convention before it starts and leave after it's done.

Are the rates per night or for the whole stay?[/B]  It's for the whole stay.  I do not have a per night rate.

Offline jdb728

• Exhibit Hall
  • Liked: 1
NAME: Joshua
HOTEL: Doesn't much matter, just preferably relatively close to the Convention Center
Dates: Sunday Night(leaving on Monday morning)
Rate: Doesn't matter, just hoping something relatively inexpensive(preferably $50 or less)

I'm not seeing much still available, so in case someone still has something which isn't posted, or I overlooked it:

I have a roomshare set up through through Sunday, but I ended up getting a flight out at schedule for Monday morning(6:18AM).
Does anyone have any space in their room for one more. I was hoping to possibly bring my bags(should just be two carry-on size bags) early Sunday morning and then just crashing for a few hours after the Con closes on Sunday before heading to the airport early on Monday morning.

Thanks.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2013, 04:33:47 PM by jdb728 »
See you at SDCCI.
Thanks.

Friends of Comic Cons

Offline ashwar007

• Sails Pavilion
  • Liked: 3
Name: Asher   :D
Hotel: Hotel Indigo - San Diego Gaslamp Quarter - 509 9th Ave, San Diego, CA 92101

Days Booked: Wed to Mon.  July 17th to 22nd
Price Per person: $333 for 4 nights split by 4 ways or at less shared evenly.  20% reservation deposit needed before arrival.  Hotel Parking at $39 a night or Market st building for $24 a night.
Smoking/Drinking: No Smoking, Possibly Lite Drink depending on others socially.
Spaces Left: 2+

Preferences and Description:  Single room with 2 Queen Beds or 1 King with roll away(bed type not guaranteed).  Walking distance to the convention center.
Age/Gender Preference: No Preference.   
Include a brief description about yourself:  This is my Fifth year going to Comic-con with my friend David.  We used to work together at a local college and have known each other for about 10 years.   David and I have been going to Dragon*con in Atlanta for the last 5 years.  For CCSD, we tend to be campers under the tents or early risers in the line for Hall H.  I am in my early 30s and my friend David is in his 40s.   I am looking forward to the panels with Game of Thrones, Ender's Game, Dexter, and all the up coming movies panels. 
Specific behavioral preferences for roommates: Prefer roommates that are socially fun and considerate. Lite cosplay is fine as long as its organized.   Keeping a Quiet Environment at night if someone is sleeping.  Need an early riser to wake me up to get in line for Hall H and maybe join us as a line buddy?

Feel free to contact me if you need a room share with a PM.
#SDCC #SDCC2013 #roomshare
« Last Edit: July 13, 2013, 09:19:36 PM by ashwar007 »

Offline Rubylyon

• Sails Pavilion
  • Liked: 7
One of three roommates, jumped ship.
Would consider new replacement.
Sheraton Suites 1 mile from convention center. 1 king suite with foldout.
New roommate would get foldout in separate area, walking distance.
$212.00 without taxes $239 with. Split 3 ways.

Prefer female but will consider male.

No smoking, thanks.

Offline nenelson1

• Sails Pavilion
  • Liked: 0
Looking for a room?

Name Nelly
hotel: DoubleTree San Diego Mission Valley
2 beds
dates 7/17 till 7/21
price $860
non smoking
I wont be able to go and I have a room available.

Cash only and exchange must be in person.
(Ventura county)
for more information call or text Nelly at (805)258-3387

Offline briaphillips

• Sails Pavilion
Hi!!
Name: Bria
Hotel: Looking for a place to stay Wednesday/Thursday- Sunday!

Offline cahootie

• Sails Pavilion
Hotel: Manchester Grand Hyatt, Horton Grand

Days Booked: Wed, Thurs at Manchester Grand Hyatt, Fri, Sat at Horton Grand
Price: $206 (per person for 2 nights at Manchester)
$171 (per person for 2 nights at Horton Grand)
Smoking/Drinking: Pref no smoking
Spaces Left: 1

Preferences and Description:
Looking for a female, preferably in her 20s or early 30s.
My friend and I (1 male and 1 females, but we're not a couple, so no awkward situation)
I couldn't get all 4 nights in Manchester Grand Hyatt, so Sat and Sun will be at the Horton Grand. They're both 2 blocks away from the convention centre, and are half a mile from each other, so very convenient.

PM if you have any questions or are interested.

Thanks!

Offline artookitty

• Sails Pavilion
Name: artookitty
Hotel: Not a Hotel, desperate to sell my reservation of a studio/guesthome. 1 bed ideal for a couple and space for an air mattress. Includes private entrance and kitchenette

Days Booked: Thurs-Sun (if you arrive late Weds like after 10pm, you can stay weds night at no extra charge)
Price: $150/night  TOTAL $450 (No additional taxes or fees)

Smoking/Drinking: No smoking
Spaces Left: Meant for 2, can fit 4 with an air mattress.

Preferences and Description:
What type of room is it, and how many people can it fit? Studio/guesthome with kitchenette fits up to 4
Do you have an age or gender preference for roommates? just be normal

Offline x-mart

• Sails Pavilion
Urgent Hotel Needed
« Reply #143 on: July 16, 2013, 03:08:49 AM »
Hello,

I will be flying in from Europe on July 17th. I want to share a room within a mile radius of the convention center. Willing to pay up to $100 per night. Between 17th and 21st.

If you have a room at San Diego Marriot Marina and Marquis - I can pay up to $150 per night to share.

Thanks!

Offline x-mart

• Sails Pavilion
Hello,

I will be flying in from Europe on July 17th. I want to share a room within a mile radius of the convention center. Willing to pay up to $100 per night. Between 17th and 21st.

If you have a room at San Diego Marriot Marina and Marquis - I can pay up to $150 per night to share.

Thanks!

Offline TheComicBookGirl

• Sails Pavilion
I have two hotel rooms available actually (I was too over anxious and booked only to realize that a friend offered me to stay with her on Sunday! I was trying to cover all of my bases)

1.) Hotel Circle along the 24 hour shuttle route. Wed-Sunday a total of $785.65. The room is designed to fit TWO people. But you guys can work it out

2.) (This was when I thought I could be closer) Hotel Indigo. The check in in actually Tuesday through Sunday at the total of $2538.24. It is a gorgeous hotel and pet friendly! It has a great rooftop bar and pool, and also free Wifi. It's in the Gas Lamp district and a 5 minute brisk walk or 10 min slow walk. Parking is $39 per day. Feel free to share with others!

Here is their website. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Please email me!

Offline Ally22

• Sails Pavilion
Name: Ally

Dates: July 19 - 21

Hotel: 4 blocks away

Rate: $342 USD

Description: Double Bed

Looking to see if there is anyone out there still looking for a hotel.  I know this is very last minute, but recently I am having some financial issues to figure I can give room sharing a shot.   Please message me if you are interested!  Thanks.

Offline Sirlexon

• Sails Pavilion
Name: Marc
Sex: male
Day: Friday night, leave Saturday morning

Looking for just a one night stay near the convention center willing to pay up to $100 for the one night, I won't be arriving till late Friday evening and just need a place to stay overnight. Will sleep I'm floor or even a chair. The latest I will arrive is 8pm depending on what time I am off. Pm if you have any questions or have space, thanks.

Offline TheComicBookGirl

• Sails Pavilion
I have a room available at the Holiday Inn Bayside (along the 24 hour shuttle route)

It is $785 the entire 5 day stay (Starting today Wed until Sunday)

Please click on my user name and then my email is one there! Feel free to email me ASAP! and don't forget to tell friends!