Author Topic: Trade? I have Wed/Thur at Residence inn downtown and fri/sat at spring hill suit  (Read 1198 times)

Offline Legotech

• Sails Pavilion
  • Liked: 0
Hihi

I managed to get a room from 19-21 at the Residence inn Downtown and 21-23 at Springhill Suites Downtown/bayfront.  Anyone in the opposite situation that would like to trade so we don't have to move? :)

Offline Jonathan

• Ballroom 20
  • Liked: 338
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hihi

I managed to get a room from 19-21 at the Residence inn Downtown and 21-23 at Springhill Suites Downtown/bayfront.  Anyone in the opposite situation that would like to trade so we don't have to move? :)

Good luck to you. I hope someone can make a trade with you, but can I be honest and state, that's a really specific situation. I don't know the chances of someone having the exact same situation as you, but inverted. I guess if it happened to you, it could have happened to someone else. Either way, may the luck be ever in your favor!

Friends of Comic Cons

Offline Legotech

• Sails Pavilion
  • Liked: 0
No biggie, was worth a shot :). They are just a couple blocks away from each other so no huge deal to move. Just would be one less thing to worry about!