Author Topic: Supergirl Video Presentation & Q&A - Saturday, July 23, 3:30pm - 4:15pm, BR20  (Read 1308 times)

Offline Devorah

• Global Moderator
  • Volunteer HQ
  • If the apocalypse comes, beep me.
  • Liked: 1399
If you're planning to attend this panel, please post here!

Supergirl will be returning for more supercharged adventures in the show's new home on The CW this fall! Wondering who's in that pod, or what will be bringing Superman to National City? Join the series' cast and creative team for a special video presentation, followed by a discussion of these season 2 hot topics and more! From Berlanti Productions in association with Warner Bros. Television, Supergirl's second season will premiere Mondays at 8/7c this fall on The CW. Supergirl: The Complete First Season will be released on DVD and Blu-ray on August 9.

Offline LarielRomeniel

• Freebie Table
  • Liked: 5
I have some binge watching to do before this panel!

Friends of Comic Cons

Offline nvj29

• Gaming Lounge
  • Liked: 40
I plan to attend all the CW panels again as I did last year. I glad the panels are back in B20, as the DC/TV Sat night event last year was just OK and this should be way better.
Posts, retweets, live tweets & comments of all things related to Me & My Nerd. @MeMyNerd/twitter & Tumblr

Offline LarielRomeniel

• Freebie Table
  • Liked: 5
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I plan to attend all the CW panels again as I did last year. I glad the panels are back in B20, as the DC/TV Sat night event last year was just OK and this should be way better.

I was hoping for Hall H and a better presentation, like in 2014. But I'm happy to camp out in B20 for the better part of Saturday.

Just wish I had a sense of how early I should plan to line up. I'm thinking the room will be full for OUAT & Vampire Diaries (maybe?... don't know that fandom) but then will drain out after that and then cycle again after the animated shows.

Offline nvj29

• Gaming Lounge
  • Liked: 40
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I was hoping for Hall H and a better presentation, like in 2014. But I'm happy to camp out in B20 for the better part of Saturday.

Just wish I had a sense of how early I should plan to line up. I'm thinking the room will be full for OUAT & Vampire Diaries (maybe?... don't know that fandom) but then will drain out after that and then cycle again after the animated shows.
That's the same I've been thinking. B20 is usually a little easier to get into than Hall H depending on the days panels. But since this is on Sat, most will be in Hall H for the WB and Marvel panels. Changes maybe good.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Posts, retweets, live tweets & comments of all things related to Me & My Nerd. @MeMyNerd/twitter & Tumblr