Author Topic: What are you watching?  (Read 1161 times)

Offline warner874512

• Sails Pavilion
  • Liked: 0
What are you watching?
« on: July 09, 2019, 11:53:55 AM »
I am watching dead tube manga and This is one of the best.
AND
What are you watching?
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and my favorite manga is brawling go. This is one of the best.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2019, 11:58:19 AM by warner874512 »

Offline travis488

• Sails Pavilion
  • Liked: 0
Re: What are you watching?
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2021, 04:12:35 AM »
I am currently watching naruto filler list You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. Among all the anime naruto is my favorite one.

Friends of Comic Cons

« Reply #2 on: Today at 01:45:05 AM »

Offline perc2100

• Volunteer HQ
  • Liked: 1770
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2021, 10:38:23 AM »
At this moment I'm watching Nicholas Cage crazy WILLY'S WONDERLAND.  Just recently I watched BARB & STAR GO TO VISTA DEL MAR (which I think really benefited from being a 'Pandemic Movie' and would have been a bomb if it was released 2 years ago - I didn't hate it, but I didn't really like it much either; it has its moments, and the two female leads/writers can be fun I just wish they had a better film).

Offline TardisMom

• Supporter
  • Volunteer HQ
  • Liked: 1845
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2021, 10:51:21 AM »
We watched Minari last night.  Excellent, highly recommend.

Offline perc2100

• Volunteer HQ
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2021, 11:14:55 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
We watched Minari last night.  Excellent, highly recommend.
I def. need to see that

Offline perc2100

• Volunteer HQ
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2021, 04:41:28 PM »
Also just started watching the Netflix series "Crimes Scene: Vanishing at Cecil Hotel:" partially about the disappearance/death of Elisa Lam (which I remember made the news even down in San Diego BITD), which is directed by phenomenal documentary filmmaker Joe Berlinger (BROTHER'S KEEPER; PARADISE LOST trilogy; Metallica's SOME KIND OF MONSTER; etc). 

Offline TardisMom

• Supporter
  • Volunteer HQ
  • Liked: 1845
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2021, 07:17:48 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Also just started watching the Netflix series "Crimes Scene: Vanishing at Cecil Hotel:" partially about the disappearance/death of Elisa Lam (which I remember made the news even down in San Diego BITD), which is directed by phenomenal documentary filmmaker Joe Berlinger (BROTHER'S KEEPER; PARADISE LOST trilogy; Metallica's SOME KIND OF MONSTER; etc).

We watched that one over the weekend.  Ron Howard is an executive producer!  We enjoyed it, but the final episode didn't really fit with the rest of the series in our opinion.  I still recommend it, I couldn't stop thinking about it.

Offline lliving

• Gaming Lounge
  • Liked: 173
« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2021, 07:32:07 PM »
Watched Let Him Go,  set in 1950's Montana. A very intense family drama. Enjoyed it, thought Kevin Costner, Diane Lane, Lesley Manville were great.  Also enjoyed Jeffrey Donovan as such a menacing character. Not a spoiler, the tone of the movie is very serious, but every time they said the name "Weeboy", i giggled a little inside.  Such a ridiculous sounding  last name to be said over and over again.