Author Topic: Prey World Premier  (Read 3121 times)

Offline SamTurtledove

• Volunteer HQ
  • Liked: 2003
Re: Prey World Premier
« Reply #15 on: July 20, 2022, 06:58:35 PM »
All the Details You Need About the ‘Prey’ SDCC Screening Standby Line

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

To make sure the screening is full tomorrow night, we’ve decided to do a standby line. So if you didn’t win tickets and want to try to get in, the screening info is below. Hope to see some of you tomorrow night.

The screening is Thursday, July 21st at 8:30pm at the AMC Mission Valley 20
1640 Camino Del Rio N
San Diego, CA 92108

I'd imagine we will start letting the standby line in around 8:20-8:25. If you have any questions, you can Tweet me.

Offline xavier2518

• Freebie Table
  • Liked: 10
« Reply #16 on: July 28, 2022, 12:26:32 PM »
was at the premier , the movie freaking kick a**, standing ovation . The PREY party was amazing, food was lobster, shrimp , steak and oysters plus open bar till like 11 pm. it was the most perfect atmosphere, thanks too HULU .

Friends of Comic Cons

« Reply #17 on: Today at 05:55:59 AM »

Offline jacmaryang

• Room 6BCF
  • Liked: 103
« Reply #17 on: July 28, 2022, 02:17:35 PM »
Was the Prey party after the screening for those that attended? Or was it a separate invite only party?

Offline Karin

• Room 6BCF
  • Liked: 75
« Reply #18 on: July 28, 2022, 02:24:52 PM »
Was the Prey party after the screening for those that attended? Or was it a separate invite only party?

It was on Saturday and you had to find the 6 predators and fill a lil stamp card to go. Unless you got one of the 5 golden tickets at the screening.

Offline jacmaryang

• Room 6BCF
« Reply #19 on: July 28, 2022, 02:26:09 PM »
It was on Saturday and you had to find the 6 predators and fill a lil stamp card to go. Unless you got one of the 5 golden tickets at the screening.
Ah got it. I remember reading about this. Thanks!

Offline Godolphin

• Ballroom 20
  • Liked: 191
« Reply #20 on: July 28, 2022, 05:45:32 PM »
Yeah this party was hands down the best of the bunch, I rank the parties I went to as follows, Prey Hulu, Walking Dead, Fandom, IGN.

We got let in to the venue Lou & Mickey's around 6.30pm my group secured a booth for the night then saw the buffet which as mentioned earlier had lobster, oysters, mussels, clams etc then two carving stations with amazing steak, there was a salad and desert section but I stuck to steak and lobster all night. The open bar was basically anything you wanted top shelf included and it lasted until we left around 11pm.
Some of the cast came by took photos and signed these great cardstock posters we got earlier at the Hulu booth.
They gave us a Hulu tote bag with a Prey t-shirt inside upon leaving. The first 80 or so people were mostly the ones that did the scavenger hunt, which was very time consuming, we ended up helping each other in teams most of the day. So it was a great atmosphere at the party as we got to know each other a bit during the day.
Later on they opened the party up to anyone so a few of our other friends got in before the word got out and the standby line formed.
All the staff from Hulu and the restaurant were great as well. And it was on Saturday night, not Friday!
« Last Edit: July 29, 2022, 12:03:20 PM by Godolphin »

Offline jacmaryang

• Room 6BCF
« Reply #21 on: July 29, 2022, 02:26:41 PM »
Yeah this party was hands down the best of the bunch, I rank the parties I went to as follows, Prey Hulu, Walking Dead, Fandom, IGN.

We got let in to the venue Lou & Mickey's around 6.30pm my group secured a booth for the night then saw the buffet which as mentioned earlier had lobster, oysters, mussels, clams etc then two carving stations with amazing steak, there was a salad and desert section but I stuck to steak and lobster all night. The open bar was basically anything you wanted top shelf included and it lasted until we left around 11pm.
Some of the cast came by took photos and signed these great cardstock posters we got earlier at the Hulu booth.
They gave us a Hulu tote bag with a Prey t-shirt inside upon leaving. The first 80 or so people were mostly the ones that did the scavenger hunt, which was very time consuming, we ended up helping each other in teams most of the day. So it was a great atmosphere at the party as we got to know each other a bit during the day.
Later on they opened the party up to anyone so a few of our other friends got in before the word got out and the standby line formed.
All the staff from Hulu and the restaurant were great as well. And it was on Saturday night, not Friday!

Sounds like a great party! Glad you were able to attend! :) From what I've heard the Prey and LOTR parties were really good this year.