Author Topic: Nickelodeon Booth  (Read 3076 times)

Offline Devorah

• Global Moderator
  • Volunteer HQ
  • If the apocalypse comes, beep me.
  • Liked: 1399
Nickelodeon Booth
« on: June 26, 2017, 12:31:21 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Nickelodeon will immerse fans in three decades-worth of iconic characters and shows as it brings Rocko's Modern Life, Hey Arnold!, SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles to life at Comic-Con International: San Diego 2017. From a 23-foot-tall pineapple under the sea to O-Town, Hillwood and the sewers of NYC, Nick will showcase its fan-favorite characters and popular shows with one-of-a-kind activations, panels, talent signings and interactive experiences.

Every day of the convention, Nickelodeon's booth (#4113) will feature: a 23-foot-tall pineapple, housing an interactive gaming experience, allowing fans to literally step inside the world of SpongeBob SquarePants; a life-size replica of Helga's shrine from Hey Arnold!; a retail area featuring a custom t-shirt station and one-of-a-kind, exclusive collectibles; costumed-character appearances; and autograph signings with THE VOICE casts and creators from Rocko's Modern Life, Hey Arnold!, SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Nick animation creators Butch Hartman (The Fairly OddParents), Chris Savino (The Loud House) and Billy LOPEZ (Welcome to the Wayne), and more.

DAILY BOOTH ACTIVITY

· SpongeBob Pineapple Experience: Attendees can step inside this 23-foot, larger-than-life pineapple straight from Bikini Bottom and immerse themselves inside the world of SpongeBob SquarePants, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles or THE LOUD HOUSE for an interactive game and video capture experience.

· Customized T-Shirt Station: Set against a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles New York cityscape, fans can purchase a t-shirt from the retail shop and customize it on the spot with characters and art from their choice of seven fan-favorite Nick shows: SpongeBob SquarePants, TMNT, Hey Arnold!, Rocko's Modern Life, The Loud House, Rugrats and Danny Phantom.

· Hey Arnold! Photo Opp. featuring Helga's Shrine: Fans can take photos with Arnold and Gerald, plus visit a replica of Helga's shrine and have the opportunity to see their Hey Arnold! social media content appear in the shrine's real-time feed.

· Autograph Signings: Signing opportunities with Nickelodeon talent include: SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS voice talent; Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles voice talent and executive producers; Hey Arnold!: The Jungle Movie voice talent and creator; Rocko's Modern Life: Static Cling voice talent and creator; and Nick's current series creators and executive producers Butch Hartman (Bunsen is a Beast), Chris Savino (The Loud House) and Billy LOPEZ (Welcome to the Wayne).

· Costumed-Character Appearances: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles; SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS and friends Patrick Star, Sandy Cheeks, Squidward Tentacles; and Saban's Mighty Morphin POWER RANGERS and POWER RANGERS Ninja Steel will make appearances at Nick's booth at select times during the convention.

· Retail: Attendees can purchase Comic-Con exclusive figures and collectibles, the summer edition of the Nick Box, t-shirts and more.

· Giveaways: Enter for a chance to win special prizes over the course of the convention.

Offline lolwatsyk

• Exhibit Hall
  • Liked: 18
Re: Nickelodeon Booth
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2017, 12:52:36 PM »
I'm thrilled that they're including Danny Phantom as a tshirt design option. Next to the Avatar series, DP is my favorite Nickelodeon series by a mile.

Friends of Comic Cons

« Reply #2 on: Today at 05:12:10 AM »

Offline Vapors

• Ballroom 20
  • 1999-current
  • Liked: 268
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2017, 01:21:03 PM »
I hope its not one of those times where I have to choose between getting an autograph for the cast/crew of Rocko's or going to the panel.  I'd love to go to both, but typically, Nick has always seemed to be a either/or proposition. 

The booth sounds like its going to be a lot of fun.

Offline Angology

• Supporter
  • Volunteer HQ
  • @Angology on IG
  • Liked: 1610
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2017, 01:57:28 PM »
I'm thrilled that they're including Danny Phantom as a tshirt design option. Next to the Avatar series, DP is my favorite Nickelodeon series by a mile.
That's the one I focused in on too. I was mildly interested, and then I saw "Danny Phantom"!
Ang

Offline fruitflan

• Exhibit Hall
  • Liked: 17
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2017, 02:10:46 PM »
I'm just looking forward to the 23 foot tall pineapple  ;D

Offline jazzyj

• Gaming Lounge
  • Cheese and Carb Enthusiast
  • Liked: 302
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2017, 08:42:03 PM »
This announcement just confirms that I need to snag a Nick Box! Got one last year and it felt like a time machine when I opened it! (now if only they begin selling Guts jerseys....or Cosmo-Con pins) 

Offline stl_ben

• Hall H
    • dailyvinyl.net
  • Liked: 443
« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2017, 06:30:28 AM »
How are Nick autograph tickets done? Haven't ever tried before and tempted with a few of these casts.

Offline Angie

• Ballroom 20
    • The NerdyGirl's Blog
  • Liked: 200
« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2017, 07:36:00 AM »
How are Nick autograph tickets done? Haven't ever tried before and tempted with a few of these casts.

You go first thing in the morning to the booth.

Offline jazzyj

• Gaming Lounge
  • Cheese and Carb Enthusiast
  • Liked: 302
« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2017, 07:54:59 AM »

It's surprisingly not that hard. As long as you line up early and like Angie said, go first thing in the morning, you can get multiple passes for multiple signings. I lined up last year at 6am and was probably one of the first 10 people in line to get autograph passes (and this was for the popular ones like "All That" and "Double Dare.") You can probably line up later than 6 but better to be safe than sorry!

Also if anything the Nick merchandise line would probably be longer

Offline rushfanyyz

• Supporter
  • Gaming Lounge
  • Liked: 211
« Reply #9 on: June 27, 2017, 08:23:33 AM »
Yes, just line up at the booth and you can get tickets for the signings as long as you go first thing. The workers will try to give you tickets to all of them for the day. I had to stop her and say I just wanted Spongebob and they could keep the others to give more people a shot. She was surprised but I figure "hey, I don't know that other show and it seems like the little kids do so they can enjoy!" Also, their signings can be a time drain so keep that in mind also when grabbing them.  In my experience the casts like to talk to you and it's more interactive than the wb, fox, etc ones where they push you through. Spongebob took over an hour to get through the line, worth it if you want it of course.

Offline stl_ben

• Hall H
    • dailyvinyl.net
  • Liked: 443
« Reply #10 on: June 27, 2017, 08:46:37 AM »
Thanks...and I assume its a poster that they have for us at their signings...can't bring my own goodies?

Offline rushfanyyz

• Supporter
  • Gaming Lounge
« Reply #11 on: June 27, 2017, 10:11:36 AM »
Thanks...and I assume its a poster that they have for us at their signings...can't bring my own goodies?

They provided posters. BUT, the person in front of me had a drawing of the Rugrats and asked Arlene Klasky to sign it and she was all for it. I would say YMMV for these.

Offline freem118

• Exhibit Hall
  • Liked: 37
« Reply #12 on: June 27, 2017, 11:48:28 AM »
Signings and events at Nick booth last year were the highlight of my con! Along with securing a coveted Nick Box! The booth workers are super friendly and nice!

Offline Scubajim311

• Sails Pavilion
  • Liked: 1
« Reply #13 on: June 30, 2017, 06:28:06 AM »
So is there a separate line for the autographs and the exclusives?

Offline angoradebs

• Gaming Lounge
« Reply #14 on: June 30, 2017, 07:02:49 AM »
For what it's worth, last year they let me (and quite a few after me) into the All That signing without a ticket. They had the line roped off, but I asked about it and they let me in.

Not saying it's a guarantee. But if you don't get a ticket, it doesn't hurt to go to the signing and simply ask if you can line up anyway!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk