Author Topic: SDCC 2019 Open Registration  (Read 24502 times)

Offline marcia29

• Supporter
  • Pre-Registration
  • Liked: 1292
Re: SDCC 2019 Open Registration
« Reply #195 on: November 13, 2018, 12:10:37 PM »
I wish we could see our barcodes and actual registration information in our member ID area. 
It is 2024, and I am still asking...where's my flyin' car??!! @fannishmarcia

Offline freem118

• Exhibit Hall
  • Liked: 37
« Reply #196 on: November 14, 2018, 06:01:58 PM »
I may have extra paid guest pass allotment if anyone was looking for a 4 Day + PN pass still - just waiting to hear back from some family friends before I know for sure. Trying to help out as I know this forum has helped me out in past years. PM me if didn't luck out this year. Delete if not allowed.

Friends of Comic Cons

« Reply #197 on: Today at 01:40:48 PM »

Offline mattytreks

• Ballroom 20
    • mattytreks on twitter
  • Liked: 233
« Reply #197 on: November 15, 2018, 10:13:56 AM »
Has anyone who participated in OpenReg still not received their barcode confirmation emails yet?

We have one group of friends who got in at the very last minute last Saturday before CCI sold out, and were able to pick up Thursday & Sunday badges -- but they still haven't gotten their emails yet.
Star Wars | LEGO | 1000toys | Batman | Voltron

Offline accelerate

• Ballroom 20
  • God of Donuts
  • Liked: 757
« Reply #198 on: November 15, 2018, 10:32:57 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Has anyone who participated in OpenReg still not received their barcode confirmation emails yet?

We have one group of friends who got in at the very last minute last Saturday before CCI sold out, and were able to pick up Thursday & Sunday badges -- but they still haven't gotten their emails yet.

They should have all gone out by now. Did the purchaser at least get credit card charge confirmation email? Either case, definitely email CCI. Hopefully you guys have screenshots too, just in case.

Offline clambert1273

• Gaming Lounge
  • Liked: 196
« Reply #199 on: November 17, 2018, 01:25:42 PM »
I may have extra paid guest pass allotment if anyone was looking for a 4 Day + PN pass still - just waiting to hear back from some family friends before I know for sure. Trying to help out as I know this forum has helped me out in past years. PM me if didn't luck out this year. Delete if not allowed.

[member=1]alyssa[/member] [member=317]Zero[/member]

I have seen this on multiple facebook groups and here so just giving a heads up :)

Offline mattytreks

• Ballroom 20
    • mattytreks on twitter
  • Liked: 233
« Reply #200 on: November 19, 2018, 01:04:23 PM »
So more on the saga from one of the Open Reg sessions our friend got into (I'm helping him out since he's new to SDCC)...he took a screenshot of his confirmation screen showing he successfully purchased Thursday/Sunday badges for himself plus two others.

However since then, his card has not been charged nor has anyone he bought for received a badge confirmation email.

An inquiry has been sent in to CCI, and we're hoping for the best and that they'll be accommodating.

Star Wars | LEGO | 1000toys | Batman | Voltron

Offline accelerate

• Ballroom 20
  • God of Donuts
  • Liked: 757
« Reply #201 on: November 19, 2018, 06:43:33 PM »
So more on the saga from one of the Open Reg sessions our friend got into (I'm helping him out since he's new to SDCC)...he took a screenshot of his confirmation screen showing he successfully purchased Thursday/Sunday badges for himself plus two others.

However since then, his card has not been charged nor has anyone he bought for received a badge confirmation email.

An inquiry has been sent in to CCI, and we're hoping for the best and that they'll be accommodating.

Are you positive your friend actually completed the process? The screenshot above is from the second-to-last screen. You can tell since there’s a “Remove” next to each date. You have to type “ACCEPT” in a box below and click “Process Order.”  Once done, you’ll see a very similar page, with the only difference being a “Congratulations” message in the blue area above.

I almost got tripped up on this because for a moment while I was buying badges, I thought I was done, since this screen is after you’ve already entered your credit card info.

Offline OyaIsMe

• Freebie Table
  • Liked: 12
SDCC 2019 Open Registration
« Reply #202 on: November 20, 2018, 10:39:26 AM »
Are you positive your friend actually completed the process? The screenshot above is from the second-to-last screen. You can tell since there’s a “Remove” next to each date. You have to type “ACCEPT” in a box below and click “Process Order.”  Once done, you’ll see a very similar page, with the only difference being a “Congratulations” message in the blue area above.

I almost got tripped up on this because for a moment while I was buying badges, I thought I was done, since this screen is after you’ve already entered your credit card info.

I was thinking the same, this doesn’t look like the completed order page. Should look similar to this pic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
« Last Edit: November 20, 2018, 10:47:36 AM by OyaIsMe »