Author Topic: Start a Gru Cosplay  (Read 2677 times)

Offline Missicaking

• Sails Pavilion
  • Liked: 0
Start a Gru Cosplay
« on: July 12, 2017, 01:42:51 AM »
Hi All,

I am a boy from Norway Fredrikstad , been Star Wars fan sins 1980 when my dad and me whent too see, The Empire Strikes.

So I now hope too get my own ,181 st Imperial Fighter group uniform.
I been reading for houres now on 501 forum , Jolly Roger squadron's forum and Nordic G. Forum too.

So I need all help I can get and tips. I know ebay is not the right place too get items.
Hope someone can be my Mentor who will help guide me through the uniform build and then approval process.Help me get in contact whit the right crafters off the armor and other stuff I need.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Is this the right one?

Sorry fore bad typing.. I have dyslexia.

Hope I would be a full member here.

Offline Zero

• Global Moderator
  • Stan Lee's Hospitality Suite
  • Liked: 1991
Re: Start a Gru Cosplay
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2017, 03:14:34 AM »
Hi All,

I am a boy from Norway Fredrikstad , been Star Wars fan sins 1980 when my dad and me whent too see, The Empire Strikes.

So I now hope too get my own ,181 st Imperial Fighter group uniform.
I been reading for houres now on 501 forum , Jolly Roger squadron's forum and Nordic G. Forum too.

So I need all help I can get and tips. I know ebay is not the right place too get items.
Hope someone can be my Mentor who will help guide me through the uniform build and then approval process.Help me get in contact whit the right crafters off the armor and other stuff I need.

Is this the right one?

Sorry fore bad typing.. I have dyslexia.

Hope I would be a full member here.

Welcome to the Friends of Comic-Con forum, [member=7412]Missicaking[/member]!  Glad that you decided to join our wonderful community!  I'm sure someone will be able to help and point you in the right direction to get your cosplay started.

In the meantime, I have moved this thread from the "WonderCon" forum to the "Cosplay" forum section (where discussion about making and creating cosplays are housed).  Hopefully this will help.

Good luck, and once again, welcome aboard!  ^__^/
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login | You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Searching for the light known as 'you' in the middle of the night...

Friends of Comic Cons

Re: Start a Gru Cosplay
« Reply #2 on: Today at 04:09:36 PM »