Forum Development > Forum Rules and Announcements

FoCC Discord group opening up.

(1/6) > >>

alyssa:
Due to the nature of forum & forum software, it is not the easiest platform to use during con's. To that end we've created a new server on Discord to help folk broadcast and get info.

What it is and what it is not
While we have channels for the outside lines, Hall H etc. This IS NOT a line group!! The 'outside' line groups are for updates, like, 'it's a walk in' or 'the line is moving' or 'Room bcf is full'

There is also a place for Floor lines and swag. Think -- "the line for hallmark is capped' or "swag drop at fox'

We also have a channel for events happening Outside the con. Think Amazon offside & line status... etc

Link removed by admin aly- 7/23/19

[member=4102]rickythump[/member] [member=13]Carlo[/member] [member=3236]stl_ben[/member] [member=4801]BenEatsRice[/member] are all on the moderating team! Thanks for stepping up guys!

Mel:
Or, people could just use Tapatalk

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

alyssa:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginOr, people could just use Tapatalk

--- End quote ---

tapatalk doesn't have some the features that discord has unfortunity - the broadcast to groups/roles is very interesting

stl_ben:
I’m stoked. Not that I posted a month back that we should do this or anything....but glad we do now!

chocolateshake:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginOr, people could just use Tapatalk

--- End quote ---

I don't like tapatalk.  It's heavy advertising burns through mobile data.  I just use a normal RSS reader instead.  It's easy on data which is what RSS was meant to be.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version