Forum Development > Forum Rules and Announcements

Forum down for the move 3.30.12

(1/2) > >>

alyssa:
The Forum will be down for the switch on Friday Morning/early afternoon  We should be back up & running by mid afternoon.

all posts will be saved

there will be a post listing the new features

The forum will be re-organized,  it should be self-explanatory and based more on accepted forum conventions then my first attempt based on the old FaceBook Discussion area.

Zero:
Yes, it will be very exciting.

^_~

EnglishmanInSanDiego:
How many new Members have joined off the back of yesterday's resell, Alyssa? The more, the merrier.

alyssa:
Agreed!
I decided early on, not to play the numbers game & go for the popular 'vote' 'cuz it tends to be rather fickle. Instead I decided to create this as a resource for information, referencing and logistics.  This was a long way of saying, i don't know-  8)

Hey, any desire for a board only Members can access?  I'm thinking it'd be good for Meet-Ups, strategies and Private wild speculations.

Transmute Jun:
I'm excited to see changes coming to this board!

I'm not sure why we'd need it to be more 'private' than it is now. Does it really matter if a guest comes in and sees when we plan to meet up? I like the idea of a meetup though.

As for wild speculations, I think anyone can make them now... just say that's what you're doing! For example, I will wildly speculate that Seth Green and Bono will do an impromptu concert together in Hall H during the Twilight panel!  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version