Author Topic: Funko Off Topic Chat  (Read 111303 times)

Offline AzT

• Volunteer HQ
  • Liked: 2123
Re: Funko Off Topic Chat
« Reply #150 on: October 14, 2017, 12:20:50 PM »

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline Angology

• Supporter
  • Volunteer HQ
  • @Angology on IG
  • Liked: 1610
« Reply #151 on: October 15, 2017, 10:09:58 AM »
Here is my entry from yesterday. I do love these challenges!

edit:Sweet-the picture showed up!
Ang

Friends of Comic Cons

« Reply #152 on: Today at 09:20:59 AM »

Offline AzT

• Volunteer HQ
« Reply #152 on: October 16, 2017, 08:19:49 AM »
$

Updated October 16, 2017: Funko has filed registration paperwork for a proposed initial public offering (IPO) of Class A common stock to be traded on the NASDAQ Exchange. Although a share price and the number of shares to be offered has not been announced, the company has reserved the ticker symbol FNKO. For this, Funko has enlisted Goldman Sachs & Co LLC, J.P. Morgan, and BofA Merril Lynch as lead book-running managers and representatives of the underwriters.

Offline mark

• Volunteer HQ
  • Liked: 2023
« Reply #153 on: October 26, 2017, 08:15:11 AM »
The variety of new pops these days is incredible. Just in the last couple of days there's been a new Hellboy (with missing eye and Excalibur even,) Mr. Bean with an amazing chase, "What's Opera Doc" Bugs Bunny, it's nuts.

Picked up Tom Servo and Crow T Robot and placed them on a shelf in my son's bedroom. I'm betting at least a month before he notices they're there.

Offline Angology

• Supporter
  • Volunteer HQ
  • @Angology on IG
  • Liked: 1610
« Reply #154 on: October 26, 2017, 03:04:40 PM »
The variety of new pops these days is incredible. Just in the last couple of days there's been a new Hellboy (with missing eye and Excalibur even,) Mr. Bean with an amazing chase, "What's Opera Doc" Bugs Bunny, it's nuts.

Picked up Tom Servo and Crow T Robot and placed them on a shelf in my son's bedroom. I'm betting at least a month before he notices they're there.
I want to take the Mr Bean chase and make a custom Monica Pop from Friends!

There are so many great things coming out, but I am going to have to start getting more choosy. I am running out of space (okay, I am already out of space). There are also Star Wars Dorbz coming out tomorrow (Oct 27). Trying to resist...
Ang

Offline mark

• Volunteer HQ
« Reply #155 on: October 27, 2017, 04:05:07 PM »
I want to take the Mr Bean chase and make a custom Monica Pop from Friends!

There are so many great things coming out, but I am going to have to start getting more choosy. I am running out of space (okay, I am already out of space). There are also Star Wars Dorbz coming out tomorrow (Oct 27). Trying to resist...

Hah, I had forgotten about that Friends episode. I keep telling myself I need to tone it down too, with mixed success :) Trying to go complete on Thor Ragnarok, still trying to get Surtur and the Target exclusives might be tough.  Ordered the PX Hellboy and Lying Cat exclusives from a courtroom no less, while waiting to found out about jury duty.

One nice surprise recently was all of the Bob Ross pops and how positively everyone responded to them, was nice to find that bit of shared nostalgia with people.

Offline brand4d2

• Ballroom 20
  • Liked: 291
« Reply #156 on: October 29, 2017, 11:10:25 AM »
I saw those Star Wars Dorbz at the Disney Store over the weekend and am trying to resist especially since I bought wayyyy too many Last  Jedi minis over the past month.   Actually, with all the different store exclusives and the 1/72's and horrible ratios, it would be better and cheaper to focus on Dorbz. 

Also started a Funko Stranger Things collection but I'm trying to be ultra selective about it...so far I only have the 3 pack of action figures with Eleven, Lucas and Mike and a single carded Dustin, a dorbz Eleven and a few of the minis which I don't like the design of so I'll stop getting those.   I'll probably just get Dorbz of Dustin and Steve (if they make one) and call it a day. 

Offline FBS

• Fulfillment Room
    • http://www.marksearby.com/
  • Liked: 510
« Reply #157 on: October 29, 2017, 02:19:17 PM »
Funko fever finally gripped a UK con.

I was at MCM Comic-Con this weekend and the Funko booth had exclusives. Big lines to get in. However everyone got in and got what they wanted.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Offline RTFirefly

• Exhibit Hall
  • Liked: 35
« Reply #158 on: November 02, 2017, 03:15:38 PM »
Funko is is going to be publicly traded on the NASDAQ (FNKO). The IPO was $12 but it seems like it went down to $7 over the course of the day. I thought about buying some but luckily decided not to. I am interested to see what it does in the long term though. 

Offline brand4d2

• Ballroom 20
  • Liked: 291
« Reply #159 on: November 07, 2017, 02:05:15 PM »
You know Funko has a terrible grip on you when despite your claims of not buying anymore Stranger Things minis because you don't like the designs of them, you come across untouched cases of them at Target and Barnes & Noble and come away with a Hopper, Lucas, Demogorgon with closed face and Eleven with the blond wig.    :P

Also got a Dustin Dorbz from HT.   If they make any version of him with the catcher's mask and goalie gear, I'll definitely get it (watch that be one of 2018's SDCC exclusives)

Offline AzT

• Volunteer HQ
« Reply #160 on: November 26, 2017, 12:09:20 PM »
Get free shipping on your Funko Shop orders of $50 or more, today through Monday! You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline kohyuta

• Ballroom 20
  • Be water, my friend.
    • World Gone Geek
  • Liked: 226
« Reply #161 on: November 27, 2017, 06:24:56 PM »
Funko is is going to be publicly traded on the NASDAQ (FNKO). The IPO was $12 but it seems like it went down to $7 over the course of the day. I thought about buying some but luckily decided not to. I am interested to see what it does in the long term though.
I bought some at $7. I hope it's a fun ride :)
-----
Be Water, My Friend

Online NCDS

• Supporter
  • Volunteer HQ
  • Liked: 4557
« Reply #162 on: November 27, 2017, 06:28:31 PM »
Cyber Monday is 15% off and free shipping at $50

I got the pop stacks.  That is a great deal!

Code

CYBER15

2018 Punk Rock Bowling Champion

Offline mark

• Volunteer HQ
« Reply #163 on: November 29, 2017, 07:16:28 AM »
Funko embracing our old friend queue-it, starts at 7:30AM PST.

Exclusive Dorbz Ridez: Panthro with ThunderTank Wednesday Sale has not yet begun. When the sale begins, you will be assigned a random place in line (alongside everyone else who also arrives before the sale begins). When your turn begins you will have the opportunity to purchase the exclusive product along with other Funko-Shop products. Note that during this wait period Funko-Shop will not be available for purchase of other products.

Online NCDS

• Supporter
  • Volunteer HQ
  • Liked: 4557
« Reply #164 on: November 29, 2017, 08:00:37 AM »
I went through it just to see how it was.  Seemed easy enough
2018 Punk Rock Bowling Champion