Author Topic: FoCC Press Attendees  (Read 47637 times)

Offline beadrbop

• Supporter
  • Gaming Lounge
  • Liked: 86
Re: FoCC Press Attendees
« Reply #105 on: May 07, 2022, 12:01:11 PM »
Looks like CCI might be getting ready to do the press registrations. When I looked at my account today I could see the info with my Outlet and how there is a badge allocated. (shows how 0/1 are used). I am the outlet key contact so I might be able to see info not available on other press members dashboard. Here is the wording at the top:  "Comic-Con 2022 Press Badge Registration is opening soon!

You'll be able to find your available Comic-Con 2022 press badge allotment for your outlet(s) below at that time.

Comic-Con 2022 badge registration for Program, Studio, and Exhibitor Key Contacts is not yet open. Please check back later."

I have noticed an uptick in press emails lately. None specific yet for SDCC but hopefully CCI is releasing the badge registration soon. The new member ID system won't send my email any emails (they suggest I use a different one). I will rely on the fellow press people to give a holler when press reg opens. Good luck to all!

Offline darqamin

• Gaming Lounge
  • Liked: 179
« Reply #106 on: May 08, 2022, 07:03:58 PM »
Thanks! Our contact just checked as well and our badge allotment is showing up now for SDCC/it is all looking good overall! Registration is not open yet as you said but it says on there that it is opening soon.

Friends of Comic Cons

« Reply #107 on: Today at 02:48:07 PM »

Offline Miclpea

• Hall H
  • Liked: 350
« Reply #107 on: May 09, 2022, 09:55:15 AM »
Any more news?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline SamTurtledove

• Volunteer HQ
  • Liked: 2003
« Reply #108 on: May 09, 2022, 03:07:00 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Looks like CCI might be getting ready to do the press registrations. When I looked at my account today I could see the info with my Outlet and how there is a badge allocated. (shows how 0/1 are used). I am the outlet key contact so I might be able to see info not available on other press members dashboard. Here is the wording at the top:  "Comic-Con 2022 Press Badge Registration is opening soon!

You'll be able to find your available Comic-Con 2022 press badge allotment for your outlet(s) below at that time.

Comic-Con 2022 badge registration for Program, Studio, and Exhibitor Key Contacts is not yet open. Please check back later."

I have noticed an uptick in press emails lately. None specific yet for SDCC but hopefully CCI is releasing the badge registration soon. The new member ID system won't send my email any emails (they suggest I use a different one). I will rely on the fellow press people to give a holler when press reg opens. Good luck to all!

Thanks! Our contact just checked as well and our badge allotment is showing up now for SDCC/it is all looking good overall! Registration is not open yet as you said but it says on there that it is opening soon.

Any more news?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't see a SDCC 2022 Press thread

Per SDCCBlog, open

Comic-Con 2022 Press Badge Registration

For the Comic-Con COVID-19 policy, please click here. Please do not continue with this registration process if you are unable or unwilling to meet the policy requirements.

Your account information is auto-populated below. Please verify your information is correct before completing your press badge registration.
To register a Comic-Con press badge, select your press title from the drop-down menu, and then select "Add to Cart".

ATTENTION: Names, outlets, titles, email addresses, and countries of registered press members will be made available to event participants prior to the convention (Comic-Con Press List). Please do not continue with this registration process if you do not want to be listed on the press list.

Press Outlet Application and Comic-Con 2022 Press Badge Registration is OPEN!

Outlet Key Contacts of approved press outlets may now register for Comic-Con 2022 press badges. New press outlets and returning outlets (Verification DUE - Reapply) may submit a 2022 Press Outlet Application for consideration.

Major changes have been implemented to both the application and registration process. Please see below.

IMPORTANT DEADLINES:

Friday, May 27, 2022: Press Outlet Application submitted for Comic-Con 2022 consideration

Tuesday, June 7, 2022: Press badge registration completed to be mailed out in advance

Tuesday, June 7, 2022: Verify, change, or update your shipping address for badge mail-out

Friday, July 1, 2022: Press badge registration completed to be included on the Comic-Con 2022 Press List

Press FAQ

Update CCI tweet

« Last Edit: May 09, 2022, 03:20:09 PM by SamTurtledove »

Offline beadrbop

• Supporter
  • Gaming Lounge
« Reply #109 on: May 09, 2022, 03:35:25 PM »
I knew it was coming! FINALLY! All set for Comic Con 2022!! Good luck to all!

Offline bettiebloodshed

• Gaming Lounge
    • My cosplay page!
  • Liked: 49
« Reply #110 on: May 10, 2022, 08:02:47 PM »
I'm legit so frustrated. I am confirmed NOT due to reapply, and I had 2 badges allotted, and now they have suddenly disappeared. I've reached out to them more than once with issues and have never heard back. I had issues at Wondercon too with my badges as well.
Owner of When Nerds Attack .com

Offline beadrbop

• Supporter
  • Gaming Lounge
« Reply #111 on: May 10, 2022, 08:28:50 PM »
I'm legit so frustrated. I am confirmed NOT due to reapply, and I had 2 badges allotted, and now they have suddenly disappeared. I've reached out to them more than once with issues and have never heard back. I had issues at Wondercon too with my badges as well.
So sorry! Hope that CCI can fix the issue soon. It seems to take a few days for them to reply lately. Had a press friend who had an issue with their badge allotment (both the badges were issued in error to one person not the 2 who do the press for them)

Offline Transmute Jun

• Stan Lee's Hospitality Suite
  • Queen of the Bird Missiles
  • Liked: 9714
« Reply #112 on: May 11, 2022, 08:10:06 AM »
Ugh. Maybe the lesson is to screenshot whenever you see something in your account, in case it disappears later. Sucks that we have to take that step, though. Hope you are able to get your badges back, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login !

Offline SamTurtledove

• Volunteer HQ
  • Liked: 2003
« Reply #113 on: May 12, 2022, 01:04:18 AM »
Hopefully your account too?

Good news for press - the option to register for #SDCC disappeared for like a day and a half, but it's back!

Offline darqamin

• Gaming Lounge
« Reply #114 on: May 12, 2022, 09:46:42 PM »
I was able to go in and register for my press badge now. It was slightly disconcerting that the system kept using the July 21 date as the listed start date (July 21 - July 24) while going through that registration process, instead of July 20 (preview night). And even the barcode email I received is not as obvious as past years that it is a badge that includes preview night. However, the fine text of the email does confirm that press members may attend preview night, with an identical paragraph that was present in 2019, so I am assuming all will be fine.

Offline larry999

• Exhibit Hall
  • Liked: 43
« Reply #115 on: May 13, 2022, 07:25:02 AM »
I was able to go in and register for my press badge now. It was slightly disconcerting that the system kept using the July 21 date as the listed start date (July 21 - July 24) while going through that registration process, instead of July 20 (preview night). And even the barcode email I received is not as obvious as past years that it is a badge that includes preview night. However, the fine text of the email does confirm that press members may attend preview night, with an identical paragraph that was present in 2019, so I am assuming all will be fine.

Unofficial blog tweeted a few days ago that they reached out to CCI and confirmed PN is included for press.

Offline darqamin

• Gaming Lounge
« Reply #116 on: May 13, 2022, 08:56:25 AM »
Unofficial blog tweeted a few days ago that they reached out to CCI and confirmed PN is included for press.

Thank you, I do see that now (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login), that's comforting  :)

Offline darqamin

• Gaming Lounge
« Reply #117 on: June 28, 2022, 03:36:09 PM »
Press badges are being shipped out now (US addresses only).

Offline jamiesugah

• Hall H
    • The Geekiary
  • Liked: 494
« Reply #118 on: June 28, 2022, 04:31:22 PM »
Press badges are being shipped out now (US addresses only).

Yup, I got mine today!!
Author/Editor at You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Twitter: @jamiesugah

Offline beadrbop

• Supporter
  • Gaming Lounge
« Reply #119 on: November 04, 2022, 08:36:27 PM »
CCI just sent out emails re Press applications for 2023. Deadline is January 27,2023. Info is up on site You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro