Author Topic: Tv Guide Magazine: Fan Favorites, Indigo Ballroom, 1:00-2:00  (Read 8634 times)

Offline lawboysam

• Ballroom 20
  • Liked: 405
TV Guide Magazine: Fan Favorites- TV Guide magazine returns with another all-star panel. Moderated by editor-in-chief Debra Birnbaum, Fan Favorites brings together stars from TV's hottest shows for a lively discussion filled with behind-the-scenes scoop. Panelists (subject to change) include Nathan Fillion (Castle), David Giuntoli (Grimm), Joel McHale (Community), Tyler Posey (Teen Wolf), Maggie Q (Nikita), Matt Smith (Doctor Who), and others. Indigo Ballroom, Hilton San Diego Bayfront
« Last Edit: June 30, 2012, 10:31:33 AM by kvthai »

Offline Dreyesbo

• Sails Pavilion
  • Liked: 0
Re: Tv Guide Magazine: Fan Favorites, Indigo Ballroom, 1:00-2:00
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2012, 11:51:00 AM »
I'm sad there was no Doctor Who panel on Saturday...but surely, they didn't get Matt Smith to fly over just for a TV Guide panel? I hope there's a Doctor Who panel on Sunday.

Friends of Comic Cons

Offline lawboysam

• Ballroom 20
  • Liked: 405
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2012, 01:03:19 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I'm sad there was no Doctor Who panel on Saturday...but surely, they didn't get Matt Smith to fly over just for a TV Guide panel? I hope there's a Doctor Who panel on Sunday.

It was Sunday last year. My money's on it being in the same timeslot, 12:30, Hall H.

Offline kundun

• Exhibit Hall
  • Liked: 2
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2012, 09:01:51 PM »
What time would you recommend lining up for an average seat?  Unlike Sunday it seems unlikely most will sit through prior panels to ensure a good seat for this one.  When do you think people will start lining up?  Thank you

Offline Khaaaaaaanh!!!

• Volunteer HQ
  • Liked: 6
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2012, 10:19:54 PM »
Hall H and BR 20 will be the big draws for the day so hard to say how busy the other rooms will be.
...you had me at hello...

New to the forum? Look here!
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline Patman

• Gaming Lounge
  • Liked: 1
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2012, 01:52:12 AM »
Last year, the Indigo ballroom line for the Saturday line-up was super-long out along the backside of the convention center near the water.

Offline ormistonjames

• Freebie Table
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2012, 12:57:28 PM »
Was one of my favorite panels of the weekend this, was so much fun. Next year they could just put Joel, Nathan and Matt up there and it'd be just as good.

Didn't queue at all either, but was in there several panels before, but Attack of the Show, Geek & Sundry and Nerdist all had good panels too.

Offline kundun

• Exhibit Hall
  • Liked: 2
« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2012, 01:01:04 PM »
I waited an hour or so before the fist panel and was about 40% back.  The wait was unncessary; people who just showed up for the panel prior entered without much of a wait at all

Offline dogberry

• Gaming Lounge
  • Stories are worth dying for.
« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2012, 08:37:28 PM »
This was also one of my favourite panels ever. Joel McHale and Nathan Fillion stole the show with their witty banter and I was pleasantly surprised to see Jasika Nicole from Fringe as well!

I lucked out on this panel because I got in about 15 minutes before this, and the panel usher somehow gave me and my best friend seat in the 5th row! We then moved up to 2nd row after that panel so I was way up front for Shameless and Glee later on :)