Author Topic: The Walking Dead Subscription Box  (Read 1468 times)

Offline AzT

• Volunteer HQ
  • Liked: 2123
The Walking Dead Subscription Box
« on: July 26, 2017, 01:01:33 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Recognizing loyal fans of “The Walking Dead” and “Fear the Walking Dead” AMC today announced two new programs — The Walking Dead Fan Rewards Club, which celebrates, rewards and thanks fans for their passion and dedication to the #1 and #2 dramas on cable television, and The Walking Dead Subscription Box (Working Title), a box delivered quarterly filled with exclusive, limited-edition merchandise from their favorite shows.  Both initiatives will kick off in September, just in time for the milestone 100th episode of “The Walking Dead” and the mid-season three return of “Fear the Walking Dead” on September 10 at 9:00 p.m. ET/PT.

“Much has been written about the ‘Golden Age of Television,’ yet with more outlets for, and more consistent expressions of, passion for the content fan’s love, it has also become a ‘Golden Age of Fandom,’” said Charlie Collier, president of AMC, SundanceTV and AMC Studios. “Fans of ‘The Walking Dead’ and ‘Fear the Walking Dead’ are some of television’s most engaged, dedicated and passionate. They have been a North Star and the Fan Rewards Club and Subscription Box are two examples of extensions beyond the screen that were created based on their feedback.  We look forward to customizing these experiences for them long into the future.”

Superfans will see their devotion pay off when The Walking Dead Fan Rewards Club launches in early September. Once they join, fans will earn points toward virtual and actual goods for actions they are likely already doing.  Each time a fan interacts with “The Walking Dead” or “Fear the Walking Dead” from watching episodes on any platform, posting and sharing content with friends and/or creating fan fiction or fan art — they will earn points.  Those points can be redeemed for exclusive digital content, collectable items, limited-edition apparel and once-in-a-lifetime fan experiences with cast members, including a private set tour and lunch with cast members.

AMC will also be launching a quarterly subscription box where fans will receive exclusive, limited-edition merchandise that will only be available to subscribers. This special service will be $49.99 each quarter and fans can begin signing up in late September to ensure that the first delivery will hit homes timed to “The Walking Dead” season eight premiere this October.  There will be a limited quantity of the first subscription box available only to the first fans who sign up. Each box contains five to seven items — from t-shirts and action figures to pins and mugs. Fans will also be able to collect points through The Walking Dead Fan Rewards Club that can be used toward the subscription box.

Offline LianaV909

• Sails Pavilion
  • Liked: 5
Re: The Walking Dead Subscription Box
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2017, 06:38:40 PM »
That sounds cool! I love the walking dead and subscription boxes so I'm excited for this  ;D

Friends of Comic Cons

« Reply #2 on: Today at 10:51:49 AM »

Offline ZombieCats212

• Sails Pavilion
  • Liked: 9
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2017, 01:53:42 PM »
Does anyone get this box? I would like to know if you liked it. I'm a sucker for subscription boxes plus who doesn't love zombies.

Offline Transmute Jun

• Stan Lee's Hospitality Suite
  • Queen of the Bird Missiles
  • Liked: 9714
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2017, 06:06:01 PM »
I don't think this has been released yet!

Offline NCDS

• Supporter
  • Volunteer HQ
  • Liked: 4557
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2017, 08:31:48 AM »
Honestly I am of these boxes.  I find my house filling up fast and I don't have room for everything.  I see the future of garage sales as the contents from all these boxes.
2018 Punk Rock Bowling Champion

Offline ZombieCats212

• Sails Pavilion
  • Liked: 9
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2017, 11:19:27 AM »
I don't think this has been released yet!

Thanks, I thought I had say somewhere the first box was out. Probably why I couldn't find any information on it.