Author Topic: Looking for hotel mate for New York Comic Con  (Read 1774 times)

Offline Dabrownman1812

• Sails Pavilion
  • Hello, Name's Jacob!
  • Liked: 0
Looking for hotel mate for New York Comic Con
« on: April 27, 2016, 08:38:56 PM »
Hey there, name's Jacob. This is my first Con, and I am looking for a cool hotel mate (male or female) to share a room. I'm going to put in for a rather nice hotel in Manhattan, can cover the bulk of the cost or the whole thing, just trying to have a camping experience away from home since I do live in NYC. Anyone interested? If so, send an email to [email protected], thank you!

Offline Zero

• Global Moderator
  • Stan Lee's Hospitality Suite
  • Liked: 1991
Re: Looking for hotel mate for New York Comic Con
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2016, 08:58:59 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hey there, name's Jacob. This is my first Con, and I am looking for a cool hotel mate (male or female) to share a room. I'm going to put in for a rather nice hotel in Manhattan, can cover the bulk of the cost or the whole thing, just trying to have a camping experience away from home since I do live in NYC. Anyone interested? If so, send an email to [email protected], thank you!

Hi Jacob!

I created a room sharing thread for NYCC, so if you go on over there and take a look at it to post your request with the formatting (to help others read through the thread more easily and keep it free from conversations), it would be greatly appreciated.  Hopefully, you'll be able to find someone who is interesting room sharing with you as well.  Good luck!

^__^d  Thank you for your understanding, and welcome to the forums! 

Forum Housekeeping:
I'll close this thread to avoid any confusion between duplicate topics and similar discussions.  :]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login | You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Searching for the light known as 'you' in the middle of the night...

Friends of Comic Cons

Re: Looking for hotel mate for New York Comic Con
« Reply #2 on: Today at 08:19:19 AM »