Author Topic: SE: Swag  (Read 4434 times)

Offline Transmute Jun

• Stan Lee's Hospitality Suite
  • Queen of the Bird Missiles
  • Liked: 9714
Re: SE: Swag
« Reply #15 on: November 29, 2021, 12:16:02 PM »
I was one of those who didn't get the mask and was disappointed. I was next to the door, but it was the wrong door. It was a good panel though.

I got a neck gaiter form the Neff booth, and some free books from publishers in the Sails. Other than the offsites, that was it for my swag.

Offline perc2100

• Volunteer HQ
  • Liked: 1770
« Reply #16 on: November 29, 2021, 12:55:57 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I was one of those who didn't get the mask and was disappointed. I was next to the door, but it was the wrong door. It was a good panel though.

I got a neck gaiter form the Neff booth, and some free books from publishers in the Sails. Other than the offsites, that was it for my swag.
I was able to get a beanie from Neff on Sunday.  It was like, my Comic-Con instincts/"game" needed the weekend for me to 'remember' how to accomplish everything.  By Sunday am I had regained my Con-game of 1) hovering around a booth I knew did random giveaways 2) waiting for even the slightest movement of "stuff" 3) pounce in for the swag  :P  I was able to teach my 7 year old in that instance of how to play the game (he also got a beanie)

Friends of Comic Cons

« Reply #17 on: Today at 03:38:16 PM »

Offline imecoli

• Freebie Table
  • Liked: 13
« Reply #17 on: November 30, 2021, 01:20:56 PM »
I couldn't find the for sale thread, please move or delete if in violation.  I have a couple of the Funko Asia pop sets, Wonder Woman, Superman and The Flash for sale, selling as a set they were $20 each so selling the set for $65 to cover th tax for local pick up in San Diego area. shipping would cost a little more.

Sent from my SM-G781U1 using Tapatalk

Offline stl_ben

• Hall H
    • dailyvinyl.net
  • Liked: 443
« Reply #18 on: November 30, 2021, 06:42:57 PM »
prepare to be deleted.