Author Topic: Hot Toys  (Read 19005 times)

Offline Mel

• Volunteer HQ
    • Flickr
  • Liked: 1923
Re: Hot Toys?
« Reply #15 on: July 21, 2015, 02:40:08 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Discounts? I have enough sideshow points for a whole Hot Toy figure. Just deciding between Vision and Ant Man. Leaning towards Vision at the moment.

Gotta get Vision!!!  :D

Sunday at the end of SDCC Sideshow was just giving away stacks of $25 gift cards. I grabbed a couple. Hmmm...
Formerly cracksback

My Flickr
-----------------------------
My Twitter

Offline YouThinkMeMad

• Volunteer HQ
  • Formally When Nerds Attack
    • You Fancy Me Mad
  • Liked: 538
« Reply #16 on: July 21, 2015, 03:40:48 PM »
Discounts? I have enough sideshow points for a whole Hot Toy figure. Just deciding between Vision and Ant Man. Leaning towards Vision at the moment.

I don't buy enough to earn enough for a free figure, so I normally save them to bring one that I really want down 50%.

Friends of Comic Cons

Re: Hot Toys
« Reply #17 on: Today at 02:55:59 AM »

Offline Mario Wario

• Supporter
  • Fulfillment Room
  • Crazy-Town Banana-Pants!
  • Liked: 684
« Reply #17 on: July 22, 2015, 08:17:27 AM »
Can never go wrong with Hot Toys. Been collecting these suckers for 3 years. That said, the prices are starting to go up now, so be selective on what you want. Sideshow and BBTS is usually where I get my Hot Toys.

Sunday at the end of SDCC Sideshow was just giving away stacks of $25 gift cards. I grabbed a couple. Hmmm...
Will only work on certain things on their website, if I recall correctly.
Twitter: @ScottyTheWise

2014: SDCC, LBCC
2015: WC, SWCA, WW Sac., D23, LBCC, Comikaze
2016: SVCC, WC, SDCC
2017: ECCC, WC, SVCC, D23, SDCC
2018: WC, SVCC, E3, SDCC
2019: WC, SDCC, D23
2022: SWCA, SDCC, D23
2023: SDCC

Offline AzT

• Volunteer HQ
  • Liked: 2123
« Reply #18 on: January 24, 2017, 07:47:02 PM »
Refreshing this thread... because Hot Toys figures are just awesome O0

From You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

With two well-known Chinese actors joining the main cast of Rogue One, it's clear the Star Wars fever has started to catch on with the media and audiences in China. The cast and crew first attended the press junket in the afternoon to meet journalists from all over the country. We were proud to be involved in the occasion, too, as each guest star was presented with a special gift from Hot Toys!

Donnie Yen and Jiang Wen were happy to receive 1/6th scale collectible figures of Chirrut ÃŽmwe and Baze Malbus, respectively, and both of them marveled at the Hot Toys figures' extraordinary resemblance to their characters from the perfectly accurate face sculpts to the detailed costumes and weapons. Jiang was particularly enthusiastic about his gift, since he became the first in the world to own the as-yet-unannounced Baze Malbus figure!

Hot Toys’ new Star Wars: The Force Awakens — 1/6th scale R2-D2 collectible figure specially features a meticulously crafted diecast metal dome, touch LED light-up functions, highly detailed mechanical construction with weathering effects, and remote controlled sound effect function featuring 12 iconic R2-D2 sounds! This is the droid you will be looking for to add to your great Star Wars collection!

Offline AzT

• Volunteer HQ
« Reply #19 on: March 15, 2017, 09:21:52 PM »
A tale as old as as adorbs as time:

Offline AzT

• Volunteer HQ
« Reply #20 on: March 26, 2017, 09:56:21 AM »

Offline AzT

• Volunteer HQ
« Reply #21 on: April 10, 2017, 07:47:08 PM »

Upcoming Releases
We know all of our fans have been waiting, so today we are filled with much excitement to share great news on a number of upcoming releases that will surely be one of the most eagerly anticipated news for Hot Toys fans and collectors!

In order to bring amazing collectible figures with high standards fans have grown to love over the years, Hot Toys’ dedicated team is constantly working diligently to ensure our collectible figures can capture all the movie-accurate and remarkable fine details of the characters in our products.

The following collectible figures are expected to come soon:
- Captain America: Civil War — MMS Diecast Mark XLVI
- Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice — Wonder Woman
- Guardians of the Galaxy — Drax
- Suicide Squad — The Joker (Purple Coat Version)
- Suicide Squad — Harley Quinn
- Star Wars — Snowtrooper
- Star Wars — Yoda
- Alien — Ripley
- Terminator Genisys — Endoskeleton

For more news on Hot Toys product updates in the future, please continue to stay tuned!

Offline AzT

• Volunteer HQ
« Reply #22 on: April 14, 2017, 09:32:15 PM »
From

Star Wars Celebration Orlando is well underway and we are very excited to participate at this event and show some new Star Wars collectible figures we've prepared for all the fans! The recently announced exclusive 1/6th scale figures of Han Solo (Stormtrooper Disguise Version) and Jyn Erso (Imperial Disguise Version) are displayed for the first time at a convention for fans to see them up close! Also, the latest prototype of the Royal Guard from Episode VI Return of the Jedi has made his world debut at Star Wars Celebration! Furthermore, a number of Rogue One 1/6th scale collectible figures including Jyn Erso, K-2SO, Chirrut, and Baze are also showcased in North America for the first time! Remember to come to our official distributor Sideshow Collectibles' booth (#3744) to visit us and check out all the great Star Wars collectible figures!

Offline AzT

• Volunteer HQ
« Reply #23 on: May 04, 2017, 07:06:46 AM »
hottoyscollectibles The strong and fearless Princess Leia holds a very special place in many Star Wars fans’ heart. With her courageous personality and dedication to end the tyranny of the Empire, she ranks among the galaxy’s greatest heroes and one of the most beloved heroines of all time.

Today, in celebrating Star Wars Day, Hot Toys is proud to officially present the Princess Leia 1/6th scale collectible figure from Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back!

The highly-accurate collectible figure is specially crafted based on the appearance of Princess Leia in the film. Featuring a newly developed head sculpt with stunning likeness, sophisticated tailoring of Leia’s outfit as seen in the battle of Hoth, an assortment of weapon and accessories, and a specially designed snow-theme figure stand, this collectible captures all of the details of the great Rebel leader.

A long time in the making, the 1/6th scale Princess Leia collectible demonstrates undoubted quality. The dearest princess will surely become a cherished addition to all Star Wars fans’ collection!

May the Force be with You.

Offline Mario Wario

• Supporter
  • Fulfillment Room
  • Crazy-Town Banana-Pants!
  • Liked: 684
« Reply #24 on: May 04, 2017, 01:01:38 PM »
Up for pre-order over at SSC: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

BBTS has it up, too: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Since there is no exclusive, I went with BBTS to avoid the NRD.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2017, 01:12:15 PM by Mario Wario »
Twitter: @ScottyTheWise

2014: SDCC, LBCC
2015: WC, SWCA, WW Sac., D23, LBCC, Comikaze
2016: SVCC, WC, SDCC
2017: ECCC, WC, SVCC, D23, SDCC
2018: WC, SVCC, E3, SDCC
2019: WC, SDCC, D23
2022: SWCA, SDCC, D23
2023: SDCC

Offline AzT

• Volunteer HQ
« Reply #25 on: May 07, 2017, 02:42:55 PM »
Weekend goals:

Offline Darth_Primus

• Room 6BCF
  • Liked: 128
« Reply #26 on: May 09, 2017, 11:25:33 AM »
Yeah, I also take advantage of Sideshows "flex" payment plan, or what the called it my day "layaway."   I've bought all my Hot Toys figures using this method.

I think they're great collectibles and once you get one, you want to get buy another to keep the other one company.   :P

Here's a pic of two my Hot Toys figures.

I'm looking for to getting Wonder Woman and Harley Quinn.

Black Panther, Daredevil, Punisher and Starlord Vol. 2 are on my want list, with more to come with the Justice League and Spider-Man movies to come.

Yes, you can build points for discount off figures.   Sometimes, Sideshow with provide a $20 off code/sticker on the box when they ship your item.   Sideshow offers a $20 discount (or something close to it) for first time buyers when the subscribe to their emails.   And typically at SDCC, they hand out discount cards to be used in a specific amount of time.

Offline AzT

• Volunteer HQ
« Reply #27 on: October 29, 2017, 06:57:40 PM »
8)

hottoyscollectibles 【Back to the Future II - 1/6th scale Marty McFly Collectible Figure Final Product】

Offline cabler30

• Ballroom 20
  • Liked: 62
« Reply #28 on: October 29, 2017, 07:13:53 PM »

Oh, i wonder if that will happen again next con lol. that would be some major swag just gotta note and try remember lol.

Offline AzT

• Volunteer HQ
« Reply #29 on: November 09, 2017, 08:51:36 PM »
8)