Author Topic: ALIEN DAY 4/26 (2019 edition)  (Read 9034 times)

Offline retired

• Supporter
  • Pre-Registration
  • Liked: 1048
Re: ALIEN DAY 4/26 (2019 edition)
« Reply #60 on: April 26, 2019, 09:11:19 AM »
i was able to order the target box just now. reebok is out of my size but i probably wouldnt have spent that much money on shoes id never wear anyways. cool concept though.
Waiting for funko to go live. i ALWAYS miss out on funko pop up shop stuff

Offline retired

• Supporter
  • Pre-Registration
  • Liked: 1048
« Reply #61 on: April 26, 2019, 09:12:57 AM »
Dont forget to enter the free sweepstakes! You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Friends of Comic Cons

« Reply #62 on: Today at 04:07:06 PM »

Offline hipchick

• Supporter
  • Room 6BCF
  • Liked: 156
« Reply #62 on: April 26, 2019, 10:16:38 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
i was able to order the target box just now. reebok is out of my size but i probably wouldnt have spent that much money on shoes id never wear anyways. cool concept though.

YES, I also ordered the Target box and I'm basically waiting for the pop to go on sale.

Offline SamTurtledove

• Volunteer HQ
  • Liked: 2003
« Reply #63 on: April 26, 2019, 01:55:54 PM »
NECA

Reveals we're getting a Brett!

Later this year.

Offline SamTurtledove

• Volunteer HQ
« Reply #64 on: April 26, 2019, 02:02:14 PM »
FYE

Has the Xenomorph cereal on sale for $10

I'll wait to get Ripley and Jonesy at Funko shop instead and browse posters later!

No poster this year, wavering on that Fright Rags Jonesy shirt.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2019, 02:35:15 PM by SamTurtledove »

Offline SamTurtledove

• Volunteer HQ
« Reply #65 on: April 26, 2019, 08:49:23 PM »

They called this version the Bishop shoe and I saw that NECA made a Bishop figure 5 years ago that had a version of that shoe, 

An affordable option, though shipping is high at the Amazon Neca Store (cheaper if one buys more than one figure)

YES, I also ordered the Target box and I'm basically waiting for the pop to go on sale.

I passed on the Funko Shop, but keeping my eye out for the Super-Sized Alien Queen  Pop Speciality figure out in comic shops (and supposedly Target and Gamestop).

« Last Edit: April 26, 2019, 08:52:02 PM by SamTurtledove »

Offline Jangos1

• Exhibit Hall
  • Liked: 54
« Reply #66 on: April 27, 2019, 12:49:53 AM »
Hi-

I thought I'd post the following link in case you hadn't seen it:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

My apologies if this is old news! 

Jangos1

Offline SamTurtledove

• Volunteer HQ
« Reply #67 on: April 27, 2019, 08:38:01 AM »
Hi-

I thought I'd post the following link in case you hadn't seen it:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

My apologies if this is old news! 

Jangos1
I liked reading that Legion M is involved.  Now to wonder how this may involve some kind of panel discussion at SDCC?

Deadline Studio at Sundance 2019
Memory: The Origins of Alien

Offline Jangos1

• Exhibit Hall
« Reply #68 on: April 27, 2019, 10:08:33 PM »
Yeah, I think that Legion M will show more and more of a presence at SDCC which is great for the fans and investors.  I attended one of their panels and visited the Legion M lounge, last SDCC.  I suspect that they will hold a panel to talk about the Alien documentary. 

Offline SamTurtledove

• Volunteer HQ
« Reply #69 on: May 02, 2019, 04:54:00 PM »
Alien The Play Full Show North Bergen NJ High School 4K

Offline Jangos1

• Exhibit Hall
« Reply #70 on: May 03, 2019, 08:50:38 AM »
How cool is that?  Love the Alien's curtain call.  Dance!  Dance! Dance, Alien!!  Thanks for sharing.  Will need to watch it fully, this weekend. 

Offline SamTurtledove

• Volunteer HQ
« Reply #71 on: June 07, 2019, 07:59:26 PM »
NECA Alien Club Exclusive from 2017 is finally shipping!

From Toyark.com  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

For those of you that joined NECA's Alien Club in 2017 (buying around $300 worth of figures gave you a chance to buy the exclusive figure for that year).

Finally, being released after 15 months of waiting!

Back in 2017, The NECA Store launched the Alien Club. Fans of NECA’s Aliens line could sign up and get that years Aliens figures directly from NECA. The draw was that you would get the figures directly from the NECA warehouse, essentially around the same time they would hit the NECA eBay and Amazon stores. Members received a 2-part Kenner Aliens diorama, and there was an exclusive figure. Fans who kept their membership up throughout 2017 had the opportunity to pre-order the Kenner Tribute Purple Alien Warrior. The figures colors are based on the Alien artwork that appeared in Kenner’s card art for the toy line.

The figure has been delayed all through 2018. But I am happy to share some great news with fans who have been waiting for an update. By this Monday, June 10th, the Purple Alien Warrior will begin shipping to customers! Fans in the U.S. will receive theirs directly from NECA. Fans in the U.K. and Europe who ordered the figure will have a slight delay, as the figure is shipping to their local distributors who will mail them out to fulfill orders.

pics from Toyark

FYI there really wasn't a 2018 Club (other than a 3-figure release) and there's currently no 2019 Club, despite the label.

Update: June 14

« Last Edit: June 14, 2019, 11:41:22 PM by SamTurtledove »

Offline SamTurtledove

• Volunteer HQ
« Reply #72 on: April 17, 2020, 12:59:24 PM »
ALIEN DAY 2020

Reebok

NEW ALIEN STOMPER HONORS ONE OF ALIENS’ CULT CHARACTERS

For Alien Day, Reebok salutes Private First Class William Hudson of the United States Colonial Marines with the Alien Stomper ‘Bug Stomper’.

Fans might recognize that this version of the Alien Stomper looks a bit different than the ones found in earlier releases. Hill explains that he wanted to approach this project differently, and create something that’s really wearable but still close to the movie. “I would never want to sacrifice the authenticity of where this came from. It has all the details and Easter eggs for the true fans, but to the sneakerhead that might not be super into Aliens and doesn’t know all the details, it’s still a cool looking shoe.”

Named the Alien Stomper ‘Bug Stomper’, the sneaker is inspired by the United States Colonial Marines uniforms and ships. A brand new feature is the booty, which comes with a zipper and replaces the traditional tongue. The shoe features a ballistic nylon upper, and the iconic Reebok window has been replaced by a durable molded rubber label featuring the Weyland-Yutani logo. The back of the shoe is covered in a unique camouflage pattern, taken from the Marines’ fatigues. “It’s not a camo you can find anywhere,” Hill says. “Throughout the research process we found that the costume designer for the movie took an existing camo and tweaked it for the movie to make it a 1-of-1. So we duplicated that 1-to-1. “

COMING SOON. $220

Available Saturday, April 25th at 9:00 pm MST

Offline SamTurtledove

• Volunteer HQ
« Reply #73 on: April 23, 2020, 01:34:08 AM »
Other Alien Day 2020 items

Reebox

Reebok also has two new Alien shirts that will be released on Alien Day.

Aliens vs. Pinball will also be 50% off and Alien: Blackout will be available for free as well

Reebox shirts available Saturday, April 25th at 9:00 pm MST

(works for shirts, not the bug stomper)

Buy. Save. Stunt. 20% off $50. 30% off $75. 40% off $100+ sitewide. Exclusions apply. Use code SAVEMORE

We've got your back. Enjoy free shipping on orders over $25, free shipping on ALL orders for UNLOCKED members and a 90 day return policy.

RESPONSE IS A TEAM EFFORT

With every item purchased over $20, we will donate an additional $2 to the WHO COVID-19 Solidarity Response Fund.

The Horror Corner Alien Pin

thehorrorcorner In preparation of #Alienday we’re releasing our brand new, acid green, glow-in-the-dark Xenomorph 2” enamel pins! .

$10

« Last Edit: April 25, 2020, 11:47:11 PM by SamTurtledove »

Offline SamTurtledove

• Volunteer HQ
« Reply #74 on: April 24, 2020, 11:48:23 AM »
Mondo

Alien Day Weekend 2020

This year, Alien Day (4/26) lands on a Sunday, so we're kicking the festivities off a little early (call it "Alien Day Weekend") with two new variants of the Alien Queen Tiki and Alien Egg Shooters, a brand-new set of ALIEN pins from 100% Soft, and a returning favorite now in women's sizes.
There's also shirts, puzzles, pins, vinyl soundtracks, and more still in stock and available now in The Alien Collection.

mondonews This year, we’re celebrating ALIEN Day with two new variants of the Alien Queen Tiki & Alien Egg Shooters, a brand new set of pins from @100soft, and one of our favorite t-shirts (designed by @martinansin) - now in women's sizes. Link in bio.